Sign in to follow this  
Canary1902

Squad Numbers?

Anyone know when the squad numbers are submitted at all?

I want to get Morison on my new shirt but have to wait for his number before ordering :-(

I dont think anyone knows yet - but lets guess the numbers so far.

10pts to the winner.

Morison 20 - Leon will have 5

Vaughan 27 - Cody will be sold (Sorry Mr Moy)

Bennett 26 - S.Smith wont get a number/will be sold

De Laet - 30 - OTJ will be sold

(if he signs) B.Johnson - 8 - S.Hughes on his way.

It''s normally a month before the start of the season so expect mid-July. I agee with Spencer with most of his numbers; Morrison is traditionally 20 and Barnett can moved down to 4 or 5 which he would probably prefer anyway. Vaughan would be 14 but Wes has that sewn up.

12 is still free but hopefully we''re saving that for Angela.

Johnson, if he ever finishes his medical, might get 16 particularly if Martin departs to pastures new

Am I alone in saying that I would never have a new players name on my shirt? I don''t have names and numbers on the back of shirts anyway but if I did it would have to be my favourite player as opposed to someone who had just signed. Not having a go at those who do get new players names on their shirts but just don''t really understand why.

I agree. I don''t usually get names. But I figured, Premier League Shirt has to have Premier League Badges and Premier League signing in Premier League Lettering haha

[quote user="Canary1902"]I agree. I don''t usually get names. But I figured, Premier League Shirt has to have Premier League Badges and Premier League signing in Premier League Lettering haha[/quote]

I never have name or numbers, I collected my new shirt yesterday, and the first thing I noticed is everyone will need a size bigger than last season,