Sign in to follow this  
yellow blood

No ticket available next season?

So that pub is televising every Norwich City game in the Premier League? Can someone explain how this works please, if the game is not on sky I take it she has rights to televise it from a foreign channel?

I seem to recall a landlady in Portsmouth got taken to court for using a foreign feed but she won her case I believe as it was from a european satellite system...good old Common Market!

Yeh, it doesn''t say live. Are''nt all our games (whole 90 mins) available via Football First on Sky Sports and the red button after about 9 or 10pm on a Saturday. Thats the way its worked with all Premier league games for a few years

Didn''t Squares do this for all our home games when the Jarrold was being built? I''m sure I remember them having a feed from the ground. Or is my mind playing tricks on me?

good thing about being in the prem if you can''t get a ticket every game will be online won''t miss a second, well apart from when it freezes every 2 minutes

I know the Pompey landlady won her court case, that was in the news early Feb. She had been using Greek sat and Sky took her to court. She argued this was within her rights as being part of the EU and the court agreed.

Not sure of the legal position since then, i did see online a company advertising German sat for pubs showing Prem games.

I think they say every prem game is on live somewhere in the world, so if you use a foreign sat then that would include 3pm saturday games, which have always not been allowed to be shown in the UK. Whether this has changed i dont know

[quote user="yellow blood"]

You could always try here if you are in the Fine City

http://www.eveningnews24.co.uk/news/today_the_evening_news_pub_of_the_week_feature_spotlights_micawber_s_tavern_in_historic_pottergate_norwich_1_931379

[/quote]Was that story written by a ten year old? It''s kind of sad to watch the demise of Archant Norfolk before our eyes. I can''t see the evening news lasting out this decade. Shame the story was so poorly written - it''s actually good news tucked away in there! Good pub, good beer and ncfc on the tv!!!