Sign in to follow this  
NorthernYella

If Norwich could sign...

If we could sign any player to fit into our team from world football to help us stay up next year, who would you choose?I would go for a born leader at the back, someone with presence, power, great positioning and can weigh in with a few goals too, no brainer for me: Nemanja Vidić.

What''s people''s current world eleven?Mine would be..                                                                      Jose ReinaEvra                                            Vidic                                     Puyol                        Maicon

De Jong                                                 Xavi                                       Iniesta                                                                   Messi                                             Ronaldo                                                                  Diego Milito                                                                         

Excluding the mighty Gary Breen and Cody McDonald that is! And any Brian Hamilton or Glenn Roeder signings for that matter! Otherwise we are talking about:                                  Dave BeasantTony Dorigo    Gary Breen     Carlton Palmer       Fernando Devald

Andy Sinton    John Walk             Jan Molby     Ramond Da Vaad   

Shaun Goater        Adrian Coates