Sign in to follow this  
Graham Paddons Beard

ITFC fans launch petition to.....

Target 10,0000 signatures? They haven''t got 10,000 supporters.

Good for them. I thought our Countdown for them way back when was embarrassing and it ended up backfiring on us anyway. Lets move past this pettiness.

In other news ...http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/football-league/ipswich-request-swansea-transfer-embargo-2302410.htmlHe he he.

I must confess to having the "Ipswich relegation countdown clock" on my PC at work at the time but this was born out of the at bitterness in which they''d cheated their way to promotion via a semi-final 2nd leg vs Bolton which must rank as the most corrupt football match in 125 years of English football history ! (4 Bolton sendings-off, 3 Ipswich Penalties?).

Yes you may say that this backfired on us as they went on to finish 5th but as it turned out the clock was only one season out!!. By finishing 5th and subsequently playing in Europe the following season proved too much to cope with on both fronts as they were promptly relegated, quickly into administration and have been wallowing in the second tier of English football for a decade ever since and are as far away from promotion back the the Premier league as they ever have been !!!!!!!!!!