Sign in to follow this  
PhatCanary

A bit annoyed with the club

Another kit related post,i''m not happy that i pre ordered a baby kit and then got told at Carrow Road yesterday that postal orders had taken priority so i couldn''t have one,the kit would be available on the 17th July,i was told to go to the shop in the Mall to get it from them if i didn''t want to wait,arrived at the mall shop to be told it was sold out,i went home and phoned the club to ask what the hell was going on,the very helpful Woman had a phone round and got back to me telling me there was now a kit available back at the Mall,no idea how they went from sold out to having one but went all the way back to the Mall where i was given a shirt and shorts but no socks (baby shirts come with shorts and socks) why no socks i asked?,"ain''t got none,they''ll be in the end of July" was the answer,sorry but have to say that this is very poor on Norwich''s behalf,i pre-ordered and paid for four kits including the babys and after running round like a mad thing i still didn''t receive what i had paid for!

That is terrible customer service Phat !

I would pen a letter to McNally stating not only the bad service but the fact that you have clocked up a few miles by car or on foot and still did not get a full kit !(Also stating that you brought 4 )! , if you received service like that from any other outlet I you probably would not give them your custom in future , the problem is for NFCF merchandise where else can you go!

I am sure that he will reply!

Shocking.....

Thats absolutely shocking service.

Out of interest though do you know where i can view the baby shirt online. I cant seem to find it. My cousin has just had a baby boy and i wanted to get him a City kit before he gets an Arsenal one.

I phoned them yesterday to see if I could get a kit with Holt 9 on the back made up so I could pick it up on Saturday morning when I leave work, and the guy on the phone would NOT sell one to me as he said the sizes are different. I am aware of this, and a friend of mine who is pretty much the same size as me has one and I know the size I need. I tried to explain this, but he was having none of it. Just telling me to come down to the shop and try one on and not listening to me at all really narced me. I had to hang up in the end, he just wouldn''t listen.

Phat, what is the baby top like, thinking of getting one for my siblings, do they do tops, shorts seprately, because im after a top only!!

[quote user="zemas tendon"]

Phat, what is the baby top like, thinking of getting one for my siblings, do they do tops, shorts seprately, because im after a top only!!

[/quote]

The top is just as well made as the adult version no change to it what so ever,i believe it comes as a package,i paid £35 for the entire kit for my 2 year old and he looks the dogs dubberys in it!!

i definitely agree the staff in the mall shop give poor customer service. went in yesterday to look at the norwich shirts my size and they would be like £30 fair enough, but then the assistant pointed to these other shirts and they were ladies and they were £10 more. stupid idiot!!! i was hoping he would show me cheaper shirts!!!