Sign in to follow this  
danielrdjolly88

Colchester United Programme 8th August 2009

HelloColchester Fan coming in peace. Just wondering whether anyone would happen to have a spare copy of this programme as I am looking to add it to my collection.Thanks

Sorry, think mine ended up in the bin. Thanks for the hiding, if it wasn''t for you we wouldn''t be in the premier league!

Try this, sold out at the moment, but keep your eye on it :)

http://www.colchesterunitedprogrammes.co.uk/search_results.php?home_away=2&season=2009&opponent=Norwich+City&doAdvSearch.x=32&doAdvSearch.y=0

8th August 2009 ?......... Yes, that''s a day a friend of mine remembers well.It was his 40th birthday, and, after '' enjoying '' the match he discovered later that evening that a cherished family pet had died while he had been abroad on holiday.I''m sure if he had a programme he''d be delighted to deliver it, personally but sideways, in a place where the sun don''t shine.

Welcome to the mad world of the Pink Un forum, as you see you''ll get lots of sarcastic remarks, its nothing personal everyone does.

No need to say you are coming in peace, dont think we ever had any gripe with the fans, just your prat of a chairman.

I haven''t got the programme but good luck with your search, if no joy on here maybe try ebay

[quote user="......and Smith must score."]I''m sure if he had a programme he''d be delighted to deliver it, personally but sideways, in a place where the sun don''t shine.[/quote]He''d really drive all the way to Wales?

In all seriousness mate, I''ve got one copy and I''m a collector. I know the club shop of ours often has some old programmes in it and if I see it tomorrow when I''m up there I''ll pick you one up and send it to you. Don''t hold your breath but it''s worth a look.

[quote user="JonnytheCanary"]I have the programme and the actual, official Match-ball that was played with on that disaster of a game! [/quote]That''s gonna be worth summat large if we continue our upward curve with Lambert!  Is it autographed at all?  Can you see Theoklitis'' glove prints on it?

[quote user="shefcanary"][quote user="JonnytheCanary"]I have the programme and the actual, official Match-ball that was played with on that disaster of a game!
[/quote]

That''s gonna be worth summat large if we continue our upward curve with Lambert!  Is it autographed at all?  Can you see Theoklitis'' glove prints on it?
[/quote] Glove prints? Don''t remember him touching the ball. Oh yes of course he did to pick it out of the net seven times[:''(]

funny you should say that .. i was having a very late spring clean and came across it .i can recall coming back from the game ,in a foul mood as you can guess , and wrote in it worst game ive ever seen on the inside cover .i thought today , this team has come leaps and bounds due to your manager .i am more than happy to send it to you , i dont think it will happen again so its all yours