Sign in to follow this  
homeagain

Club Finances

Given that the club posted a decrease in debt last time round, what do we think the report will look like on next publication.

Big debt by championship standards but with the Premiership money and 4 years of parachute payments the future looks good provided we dont go stupid. Every indication is that we are going in the right direction on and off the pitch

As stated in the last accounts ie structured to be paid by 2022

some of it has to be paid off though, doesn''t it. ie the turners £2.5m. i''m sure there is at least one other loan/debt that has to be settled on reaching the prem, though this could be for delia so dunno if she would take it or not

[quote user="homeagain"]Given that the club posted a decrease in debt last time round, what do we think the report will look like on next publication.[/quote]

---

The debt is almost certain to have gone down from the £20.9m figure for 2010. We have since used a land sale to pay Bank of Scotland £1.95m  of the roughly £3.5m we owed them, and there is another land sale in the pipeline, which might be used to pay off debt as well. Whatever we still owe BoS has to be paid off by October 31, 2013. Axa, our major creditors, have to be paid off by 2022. Additionally, the Turners may have called in their £2.5m.

Hoiw odd that the op and another poster both joined within a few days of each other three yeras ago,

have lower case names and very few posts for that amount of time - considering the momentous happenings in the club over that period

very odd, indeed

"they both joined either side of a grassy knoll..... "

that some kind of euphimism ?

Maybe Purple could tell us the situation with regard to the preference B shares which were issued during the 2003/4 season.The dividend due in March of this year has not been paid and i think i am correct in saying that they were redeemable for those wishing to do so upon promotion back to the Premiership.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

Maybe Purple could tell us the situation with regard to the preference B shares which were issued during the 2003/4 season.The dividend due in March of this year has not been paid and i think i am correct in saying that they were redeemable for those wishing to do so upon promotion back to the Premiership.

[/quote]

---

That is right. Based on the most recent available figures there are 15,521 £1 B shares, valued by the club at £100, and they can be redeemed from January 2012 onwards, given that we have gained promotion to the Premier League. If everyone wanted their money that would cost the club Â£1.52m. The amount of the outstanding dividend is £58,000.

City 1st................for your info, not that it has anything to do with you, I have been a city supporter since 1971, probably about 25 years or so before you were born, i have held a season ticket since 2000. What I post & how many I post is my choice, if you have nothing better to do than monitor other posters you really need to get a life, better still get a job & stop scrounging off us tax payers.

[quote user="homeagain"]City 1st................for your info, not that it has anything to do with you, I have been a city supporter since 1971, probably about 25 years or so before you were born, i have held a season ticket since 2000. What I post & how many I post is my choice, if you have nothing better to do than monitor other posters you really need to get a life, better still get a job & stop scrounging off us tax payers.[/quote]

Well said.

[quote user="BroadstairsR"]

[quote user="homeagain"]City 1st................for your info, not that it has anything to do with you, I have been a city supporter since 1971, probably about 25 years or so before you were born, i have held a season ticket since 2000. What I post & how many I post is my choice, if you have nothing better to do than monitor other posters you really need to get a life, better still get a job & stop scrounging off us tax payers.[/quote]

Well said.

[/quote]

Seconded - please post more going forward homeagain!

Oh dear, toys out of the pram moment

If you don''t want your posts commented upon then .... err, don''t put them up. As to monitoring I hardly think glancing at the side of the post to see who put it up is some sort of extreme action.

Perhaps I have hit a nerve, who knows ?

As to supporting, my first game was in 1964, travelled up by train with a few others from the village - whether that makes me a better supporter by your measurement I don''t know - but it''s certainly something I don''t claim.

As to work, well I hit it well some years back and only now need to do a bit of freelance, as and when. So I suggest you don''t judge everyone by your own standards or associates and maybe calm yourself down...

..........and take that key out of your back .... it''s far too easy to turn

[quote user="City1st"]Oh dear, toys out of the pram moment

If you don''t want your posts commented upon then .... err, don''t put them up. yeah the problem being you weren''t actually commenting on his post, but the fact that he and me both joined up 3 years ago and had posted bugger all since then, therefore must be the same person as we ...both have names in lower case letters (duh duh duhhh!!)- take it the freelance isn''t in the detectoring field like.As to monitoring I hardly think glancing at the side of the post to see who put it up is some sort of extreme action.As to glancing, since when did this include typing your bullsh conspiritorial side swipes, now gonna go and check the dictionary to make sure i haven''t boo booed. Perhaps I have hit a nerve, who knows ?

As to supporting, my first game was in 1964, travelled up by train with a few others from the village - whether that makes me a better supporter by your measurement I don''t know though i can''t say for certain what my apparent alter ego meant (we''re a true schizophrenic so have no idea what the other is thinking, typing or scarily, even looks like) but as he never mentioned anything to do with quantifying the quality level of support, that he in fact meant that your assumptions were in fact child like and he thought you were acting immature. i, myself didn''t first attend until 84 so must be the youngest of all, yet i deduce not the most infantile.   - but it''s certainly something I don''t claim.

As to work, well I hit it well some years back and only now need to do a bit of freelance, as and when. So I suggest you don''t judge everyone by your own standards or associates and maybe calm yourself down...

..........and take that key out of your back .... it''s far too easy to turn[/quote] as you well know some charcters on here have come in for quite some criticism for there multiple log ins (most recent of all bly with little something or other), yet just because he and i have both posted infrequently and joined at a similar time we must be one and the same because we both commented on the same post. grow up. i remember when i first noticed your postings, i thought you were an arrogant teenager. then for the past 6 months or so i believed i might have misjudged you, as you were writing some interesting stuff, not least your work in the crytic riddle thread. but it does seem over the last few weeks your old attitude of total dissatisfaction with others point of view has resurfaced, to the point where YOU appear to something of a schizophrenic troll.

ten to two in the morning and you are posting on here ........ in green ink

ye gods

quality comeback. well done. nicely answered all the points.oh am i allowed to post at this time of the daymade sure i posted in black so to as not upset you.

[quote user="icoopius"]quality comeback. well done.
nicely answered all the points.

oh am i allowed to post at this time of the day
made sure i posted in black so to as not upset you.
[/quote]

I wouldn''t bother.  Make a mental note to file all his posts in the ''Disaffected, odd little man'' section.

Along with the other usual suspects who delight in being obnoxious but probably couldn''t bust a grape in a fruit fight in person.  Then carry on enjoying the board.

and I''ve only posted a couple times in all the years of stalking this board....  I''ve also only been follwoing Norwich since 1992 so I guess that makes me some kind of second class supporter...

City 1st.  Perhaps you should comment on the subject of the post rather than make some personal attack on someone you don''t know.  Another keyboard warrior with too much time on their hands.  As if having thousands of posts on here is something to be proud of?  Just looks like you enjoy the sound of your own voice (as it were).