Sign in to follow this  
Wings of a Sparrow

Re: The "It's not just football" forum has gone.

Don''t worry, I''m sure we can find somewhere else for our xenophobia and anti-Islamic sentiment.  I know Simon Lappin looks Spanish, but so do a lot of "them".

For no other reason than boredom I seem to be in the top 75 posts,and what is worse I started in 2006. How many Brothers Karamazov could I have written in that time.(Shakes head in shame "I post here as I have nowhere to go!ce

[quote user="Mister Chops"]Don''t worry, I''m sure we can find somewhere else for our xenophobia and anti-Islamic sentiment.  I know Simon Lappin looks Spanish, but so do a lot of "them".[/quote]No sh*t? There''s more than one Simon Lappin?

and the infecting of the main discussion board begins!

[quote user="SPANGLES"][quote user="Mister Chops"]Don''t worry, I''m sure we can find somewhere else for our xenophobia and anti-Islamic sentiment.  I know Simon Lappin looks Spanish, but so do a lot of "them".[/quote]No sh*t? There''s more than one Simon Lappin?[/quote]Millions mate, and they''re all over here.  [:@]

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="SPANGLES"][quote user="Mister Chops"]Don''t worry, I''m sure we can find somewhere else for our xenophobia and anti-Islamic sentiment.  I know Simon Lappin looks Spanish, but so do a lot of "them".[/quote]No sh*t? There''s more than one Simon Lappin?[/quote]Millions mate, and they''re all over here.  [:@][/quote]... They took our jobs!?(What a waste, i look rather dashing in yellow - I''m sure Smudger will concur?)