Sign in to follow this  
Canary1902

What name (if any) do I get?!? ARGH!!!

Ok. I may be being ridiculous and sounding abit like a woman, but who the HELL do I get on the back of my new shirt?

I usually don''t get a name printed, but thought i''d make an exception with it being the PL season. And as its the PL season, I was going to get Morison; PL shirt, PL badges, PL signing in PL lettering.

I posted a thread about this a few days ago (squad numbers) but now I have doubt :(

Do I go for a new player (eg Morison), a star player (Holt/Hoolahan), a less popular shirt printed player (R.Martin), or none at all? I have even considered getting Lambert on it. This is, without a shadow of a doubt, the hardest decision of my life - FACT!

THOUGHTS?

I''ve got a bad history when it comes to getting players names and numbers on the back of my shirts...

Huckerby 6 on the home shirt when we last won promotion to the PL was a good decision but Croft 7, Cureton 10, Clingan 8 were not[:$]

I might just go for my first name and my age for this home shirt [:)]

I don''t have names and numbers on the back of my shirt, but if I did it would be my favourite player or something with some meaning, like a year or famous ncfc phrase. I wouldn''t ever get a new players name on my top, I would feel in a sense that they would have to earn the right for me to parade their name around on my back, like most of our current players have who play right to the final whistle with desire to win;  just signing for us, to me wouldn''t justify getting their name printed on my shirt. That''s just my opinion though, so hope this doesn''t put you off, get whoever or whatever you want on your shirt.

How about this? [IMG]http://images.zaazu.com/img/giggle-animated-animation-giggle-smiley-emoticon-000389-medium.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i530.photobucket.com/albums/dd347/barclayendchoir/010355975198600.jpg[/IMG]

[quote user="Canary1902"]

Ok. I may be being ridiculous and sounding abit like a woman, but who the HELL do I get on the back of my new shirt?

I usually don''t get a name printed, but thought i''d make an exception with it being the PL season. And as its the PL season, I was going to get Morison; PL shirt, PL badges, PL signing in PL lettering.

I posted a thread about this a few days ago (squad numbers) but now I have doubt :(

Do I go for a new player (eg Morison), a star player (Holt/Hoolahan), a less popular shirt printed player (R.Martin), or none at all? I have even considered getting Lambert on it. This is, without a shadow of a doubt, the hardest decision of my life - FACT!

THOUGHTS?

[/quote]Got a bit of living to do yet then, 1902......

personally i''d keep it blank, but if you want something on it then i''d go with your favourite player

[quote user="Mrs Tierney"]no prizes for guessing who I''m getting.[/quote]

Drury?? lol

[quote user="Mrs Tierney"]no prizes for guessing who I''m getting.[/quote]

Mum?