Sign in to follow this  
Canaries Utd

Anyone else be disappointed if...

Who cares? we''ve got Man utd, Chelsea, Arsenal and Liverpool coming, I couldn''t give a stuff what time the games are as it takes me anything up to 6 hours drive to get to Carrow road, Poor you that probably leaves his house at 2pm for your 20 minute walk, nothing like finding something to moan about

I reckon we will be a 3pm sat kick off because playing that weekend are, Arsenal v Liverpool, Bolton v Man City, Man U v Spurs, Sunderland V Newcastle. they will most prob be the TV games.

[quote user="Canaries Utd"]our first home game wasn''t at 3.00 pm on a Saturday? I think it''s a sign of things to come unfortunately.[/quote]

We may not have as many 3pm Saturday games but we get millions of pounds tv money. I know which I would rather!!

I consider 3pm on a Saturday afternoon ''footy time'', but unfortunately, this is changing. I have a feeling I''m going to miss a lot of games next year, as Tuesday games will be practically impossible to get to due to work :(

[quote user="Liam"]I reckon we will be a 3pm sat kick off because playing that weekend are, Arsenal v Liverpool, Bolton v Man City, Man U v Spurs, Sunderland V Newcastle. they will most prob be the TV games.[/quote]

Doesn''t matter about TV, Stoke may have a European game in the Thursday, hence why it may get moved.

[quote user="When Saturday Comes"] Doesn''t matter about TV, Stoke may have a European game in the Thursday, hence why it may get moved.[/quote]

Thats what the EEN says today, if Stoke are involved on the Thursday night our game is likely to be Sun/Mon

Jeeeeez... I wasn''t moaning, just saying what I prefer, like anothet poster, I like the traditional Saturday 3pm KO. I live two minutes walk from FCR, so it doesn''t affect me in that sense (unlike the travelling masses). And I suppose on a positive, we have found recent form under the floodlights.

Congratulations. *enters tongue in cheek* real Norwich fans would get married during the close-season *removes tongue from cheek and crosses fingers that no-one on this board took anything the wrong way* ;-)