Sign in to follow this  
natncfc

Norfolk Show kit or player to be revealed?

As it is the norfolk show over the next few days does anybody think they will reveal something while its on?? My guess is the new away kit. Although a player would be nice!!!

Nothing got revealed last year, or the year before as I recall. Remember we are also under new management now, technically.

If a player gets revealed at a farm show he would be thinking where the hell has he gone to.

I think a player was unveiled before but under Doomcaster anything was possible (except signing a player in June). Sometimes Norwich have a stall with players doing signings so they may possibly unveil the away kit but not a player.

I would have thought that they would have announced that there was to be a kit launch to ensure a big crowd for the launch.

The Staff in the club shop at the ground yesterday told me that the away kit will now be unveiled at the end of July.I also doubt that any players will be unveiled at the show.

Sure it was stated in the press that none of the current squad or management team will be at the show as they are still on holiday. Could be wrong though.

[quote user="Crofts Number 1 Wizard"]I think a player was unveiled before but under Doomcaster anything was possible (except signing a player in June).[/quote]I think you''ve done it again CN1W. If Doncaster never signed players in June, how could one be unveiled at the Norfolk show...which is always in June? [:D]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Crofts Number 1 Wizard"]I think a player was unveiled before but under Doomcaster anything was possible (except signing a player in June).[/quote]I think you''ve done it again CN1W. If Doncaster never signed players in June, how could one be unveiled at the Norfolk show...which is always in June? [:D][/quote]

Sometimes it''s creeps into the first day of July.

Turns out we did reveal a couple of players at the show... ;)
[img]http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/268738_10150244217259683_350496504682_7087118_2309860_n.jpg[/img]