Sign in to follow this  
Fr. Chewy Louie

Jamie Cureton

36 years old and said he wanted to play for a few more years so looks like he''s got his wish.

Good Luck to him. [:)]

[quote user="Evil Monkey"]Would I be considered a harsh b*stard if I said I couldn''t care less?[/quote]You would be considered approximately here:https://mail.google.com/mail/?ui=2&ik=f38d92bd19&view=att&th=130d6f71a9049096&attid=0.1&disp=inline&realattid=f_gph1hlp40&zw

(The best thing about me is that i ''prioritise'')

[quote user="Lennon7"]2nd highest goalscorer still playing in England.[/quote]

Is this true?

If so who is number 1?

[quote user="Herman "]

[quote user="Lennon7"]2nd highest goalscorer still playing in England.[/quote]

Is this true?

If so who is number 1?

[/quote]Kevin Phillips i believe.

[quote user="cityangel"]

36 years old and said he wanted to play for a few more years so looks like he''s got his wish.

Good Luck to him. [:)]

[/quote]

It is only a one year deal with an option of a further year.

Cheers guys[Y]That one might pop up in a pub quiz.

Good luck Jamie,btw.

[quote user="Fr. Chewy Louie"]And now Ryan Jarvis to Walsall - a big week for not-quite good enough ex-Norwich strikers - will Cody be next?[/quote]haha Paul Moy will be along shortly! [;)]

Good luck by the way Jamie C.I wonder if we will see a head to head between you and Cody this coming season?That would be interesting for some on here.

If anyone is interested, according to Sky Sports, Leicester are in talks with Ched Evans.

Jamie Cureton was disappointing in two spells here, although you could never fault his energy and desire when playing for us. He just happened to have his best seasons at other clubs. All in all a very good lower league striker who I wish luck to.

[quote user="Jonzey"]Jamie Cureton was disappointing in two spells here, although you could never fault his energy and desire when playing for us. He just happened to have his best seasons at other clubs. All in all a very good lower league striker who I wish luck to.[/quote]

He didn''t stand a chance under Roeder.

[quote user="Jonzey"]Jamie Cureton was disappointing in two spells here, although you could never fault his energy and desire when playing for us. He just happened to have his best seasons at other clubs. All in all a very good lower league striker who I wish luck to. [/quote]

Well I don''t think he ever displayed that much energy or desire when he played for us. He had the odd game where he put a bit more into it but in general he just did enough (or less).

But yeah...good goalscorer for smaller clubs and in lower leagues. No shame in that.

[quote user="Fr. Chewy Louie"]And now Ryan Jarvis to Walsall - a big week for not-quite good enough ex-Norwich strikers - will Cody be next?[/quote]

If on''y he''d have been played more by Worthington. He''d have probably been playing for Man Utd and England by now.

[quote user="Fr. Chewy Louie"]Blimey, now hearing talk of Leon McKenzie maybe signing for Orient as well. What a week.[/quote]

Wow, they just can''t get enough of the ex Norwich strikers. Who next? Maybe they could get one more season out of Paul McVeigh? Aaron Wilbraham perhaps (they''re welcome to him!!)?