Sign in to follow this  
CDMullins

Away Stubs, Exact Rules?

What are the exact rules on having 10 away stubs from the previous season?

Me and my Dad both went to 9 away games meaning I have 18 stubs. My Dads not bothered about registering his tickets but Id quite like to get mine done. Bearing in mind the club know I have bought 18 tickets, will they allow us to register one set of 10? Or do they have to be 10 seperate matches?

Also, I did have a ticket for the Ipswich game but because of car troubles the day before, I couldnt make it. So not only did I miss one of the greatest games of all time, im missing that tenth ticket!

As it is too late to call the club and ask now, I was wondering if anyone had been in the same situation and what was the outcome. Please no negativity or ''glory supporter'' posts, as I have probably the same amount (or more) of away stubs from League One!

Thanks in advance.

Chris

You will have to have 10 stubs from different games, it doesn''t matter what you have brought from them they want to see the actual stubs.I had 9 stubs from League 1, it would have been 10 but for some strange reason they wouldn''t accept my ticket from the Home section at Colchester. [IMG]http://i530.photobucket.com/albums/dd347/barclayendchoir/laughing-smiley-002.gif[/IMG]

I am pretty sure CDM that you will only be able to register ten stubs from ten different games.If you yourself purchased the tickets for the nine games you and your dad attended the box office will have them recorded on the database under your name and will have no record of your dad for last season.This has been a bone of contention on here before as when someone buys say five or six tickets for an away game for themselves and their mates the box office only record and update the details on the database of the purchaser.

You only need your tickets for games that will go straight into a ballot, and then you have to go into the ticket office and show your ten tickets from the previous year (from the day you go in I believe, meaning a ticket from January 2010 will be useless in December 2011), they will then write on the back of the ticket, take your application form and put you in the priority section, you don''t have to have your name on the datebase or anything so it doesn''t matter if you borrow a ticket stub from a mate. Best thing for you to do is go to Wigan or another early away game and get that tenth stub

They have all been bought over phone, sent to the same address and have been paid for by either mine, mums or dads debit card.

Could the club use discretion, or is it set in stone?

Wish people wouldn''t post unless they know exactly what they''re talking about, IE Til.It doesn''t matter about any "database" this is how it works..If you have 10 away match tickets, from 10 different games, over a period of 12 months (so if you registered them tomorrow it would be 30th June 2010 to 30th june 2011) then they will write on the back of the ticket their initials or something similar. You will then be asked you if you''d like the tickets back and then they will register on YOUR account that you have registered your tickets. You''ll be put into a new group on your account, and your account only.If you are a season ticket holder, you''ll go into group 2. This doesn''t excuse you from applying for tickets, you still have to apply but you will then tick the group 2 box. Simple.

[quote user="Adam NCFC"]Wish people wouldn''t post unless they know exactly what they''re talking about, IE Til.It doesn''t matter about any "database" this is how it works..If you have 10 away match tickets, from 10 different games, over a period of 12 months (so if you registered them tomorrow it would be 30th June 2010 to 30th june 2011) then they will write on the back of the ticket their initials or something similar. You will then be asked you if you''d like the tickets back and then they will register on YOUR account that you have registered your tickets. You''ll be put into a new group on your account, and your account only.If you are a season ticket holder, you''ll go into group 2. This doesn''t excuse you from applying for tickets, you still have to apply but you will then tick the group 2 box. Simple. [/quote]spot on

[quote user="Adam NCFC"]Wish people wouldn''t post unless they know exactly what they''re talking about, IE Til.

It doesn''t matter about any "database" this is how it works..

If you have 10 away match tickets, from 10 different games, over a period of 12 months (so if you registered them tomorrow it would be 30th June 2010 to 30th june 2011) then they will write on the back of the ticket their initials or something similar. You will then be asked you if you''d like the tickets back and then they will register on YOUR account that you have registered your tickets. You''ll be put into a new group on your account, and your account only.

If you are a season ticket holder, you''ll go into group 2. This doesn''t excuse you from applying for tickets, you still have to apply but you will then tick the group 2 box.

Simple.
[/quote]

Not trying to split hairs but in one breath you are saying that your stubs will be registered and then say they are nothing to do with a database but surely registering them with the ticket office means they are recorded on a computer which in turn means that they are on the NCFC customer database.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="Adam NCFC"]Wish people wouldn''t post unless they know exactly what they''re talking about, IE Til.It doesn''t matter about any "database" this is how it works..If you have 10 away match tickets, from 10 different games, over a period of 12 months (so if you registered them tomorrow it would be 30th June 2010 to 30th june 2011) then they will write on the back of the ticket their initials or something similar. You will then be asked you if you''d like the tickets back and then they will register on YOUR account that you have registered your tickets. You''ll be put into a new group on your account, and your account only.If you are a season ticket holder, you''ll go into group 2. This doesn''t excuse you from applying for tickets, you still have to apply but you will then tick the group 2 box. Simple. [/quote]

Not trying to split hairs but in one breath you are saying that your stubs will be registered and then say they are nothing to do with a database but surely registering them with the ticket office means they are recorded on a computer which in turn means that they are on the NCFC customer database.

[/quote]you were wrong, just move on and accept it.

[quote user="Adam NCFC"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="Adam NCFC"]Wish people wouldn''t post unless they know exactly what they''re talking about, IE Til.

It doesn''t matter about any "database" this is how it works..

If you have 10 away match tickets, from 10 different games, over a period of 12 months (so if you registered them tomorrow it would be 30th June 2010 to 30th june 2011) then they will write on the back of the ticket their initials or something similar. You will then be asked you if you''d like the tickets back and then they will register on YOUR account that you have registered your tickets. You''ll be put into a new group on your account, and your account only.

If you are a season ticket holder, you''ll go into group 2. This doesn''t excuse you from applying for tickets, you still have to apply but you will then tick the group 2 box.

Simple.
[/quote]

[/quote]

you were wrong, just move on and accept it.
[/quote]

Tell me what i posted was wrong and i will move on and accept it.

"I am pretty sure CDM that you will only be able

to register ten stubs from ten different games.If you yourself

purchased the tickets for the nine games you and your dad attended"That was wrong. BYE.

[quote user="Adam NCFC"]"I am pretty sure CDM that you will only be able to register ten stubs from ten different games.If you yourself purchased the tickets for the nine games you and your dad attended"

That was wrong. BYE.
[/quote]

So you are saying that you can register two tickets from the same game amongst your ten are you? Well that is not correct if that is the case.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="Adam NCFC"]"I am pretty sure CDM that you will only be able to register ten stubs from ten different games.If you yourself purchased the tickets for the nine games you and your dad attended"That was wrong. BYE. [/quote]

So you are saying that you can register two tickets from the same game amongst your ten are you? Well that is not correct if that is the case.

[/quote]Oh just shut up and accept you were wrong. You were stating that he had to personally buy the tickets himself which he doesn''t. Pointless argument this is, I''ll let you and your immature little crew have the last reply as you love it so much, you won''t get another response off me.Enjoy.

[quote user="Adam NCFC"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="Adam NCFC"]"I am pretty sure CDM that you will only be able to register ten stubs from ten different games.If you yourself purchased the tickets for the nine games you and your dad attended"

That was wrong. BYE.
[/quote]

[/quote]

Oh just shut up and accept you were wrong. You were stating that he had to personally buy the tickets himself which he doesn''t. Pointless argument this is, I''ll let you and your immature little crew have the last reply as you love it so much, you won''t get another response off me.

Enjoy.
[/quote]

If you read the entire sentence that i posted regarding the " nine games you and your dad attended" you might just grasp that i was correct in what i said.

Never mind jog on sonny Jim if that is the attitude you have.