Sign in to follow this  
Brendo

OT - site problems?

[quote user="ChristopherE"]I would be sad to see Nothing Much go down the pan in the spring clean. I was catching up with
"Last one to reply wins," only another 800 pages to go!  I don''t think it offended, apart from the fact that
there was no politics, cussing or spitting.
ce
[/quote]

Sorry Chris, just didn''t understand a word of that. Am I missing something?

Sorry ,I jumped forums.The "It''s not just  football", has been withdrawn for a ''spring clean''."What do say when youv''e got nowhere to go... Main Discusssion"I am sure you know the tune.ce

[quote user="BroadstairsR"]

1. This is a very popular site, quite the most popular football site I have visited ever, with views running into thousands. 2. I very rarey get a problem with any other internet sites I visit.

[/quote]

Which makes you wonder why Archant don''t spend a bit of money to get it onto a decent server so that its more reliable.

Its not Pete''s fault, he only works there and obviously reports the faults to his technical dept when they occur but someone at Archant should get it sorted.

I''ve been trying for well over an hour to log on to the Pink''un website and all I get is a blank white screen with the exception of "NO GAMEKEY FOUND" written in the top left corner.  I can go straight to the message board via GOOGLE with no problem, but I can''t get the Home Page.  Is anyone else having this problem?  And if anyone knows what "NO GAMEKEY FOUND" means, could you please let me know. 

Sort it out please Pete as technophobe Tilly is having problems.I thought it was just me but obviously not.[:@]

Sorry about your Zimmer AJ Wizard.My older brother has a broken toe. The little oneHe knows it was broken because it really hurt and he heard it crack as well.Very easy to walk into something in the dark that has been a feature for decades!Nothing Much you can do but strap it up with gaffer tape.Seems the little pinky is the most (well almost) important part of the anatomy. ce

[quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Not been working properly for me for a few days [:(][/quote]

Some on here maintain that Tilly''s has not been working properly for a lot longer than that......
[/quote]

Now that I wouldn''t know lol

[quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Not been working properly for me for a few days [:(][/quote]

Some on here maintain that Tilly''s has not been working properly for a lot longer than that......
[/quote]

It has not stopped a certain person from booking their seat on the Fanny Magnet Pussy Bus for this coming season Graham.Anyway you should not listen to gossip and tittle tattle as mine is now working properly again[;)]

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

It has not stopped a certain person from booking their seat on the Fanny Magnet Pussy Bus for this coming season Graham.Anyway you should not listen to gossip and tittle tattle as mine is now working properly again[;)]

[/quote]

Provenance?

OTBC

Still taking ages to load up for me, do you know what the problem is yet Pete?

Sorry to bump this up to the top but the recent thread from Barbie asking us what the problems are with the site seems to have disappeared overnight.

Just wondered if Archant have identified the problem yet and when the site is likely be back to normal?