Sign in to follow this  
Morisons Prozac

"Big club like Norwich."

[quote user="Crofts Number 1 Wizard"]Quote from Bradley Johnson on official site. I love him already. 3 yearl deal subject to relevant paperwork being sorted.[/quote]I smell a conspiracy.  I heard that the ''meeja'' dept have cropped his quote. I''m over the moon really to get the chance to play in the Premier

League with a big Club like Norwich City after playing for Leeds who are absolutely massive, gargantuan in fact.[;)]

[quote user="SPANGLES"][quote user="Crofts Number 1 Wizard"]Quote from Bradley Johnson on official site. I love him already. 3 yearl deal subject to relevant paperwork being sorted.[/quote]I smell a conspiracy.  I heard that the ''meeja'' dept have cropped his quote. I''m over the moon really to get the chance to play in the Premier

League with a big Club like Norwich City after playing for Leeds who are absolutely massive, gargantuan in fact.[;)]
[/quote]"I know deep down in my heart that Norwich will most likely never be Champions of Europe, but it gives me great pleasure knowing that I''ve played for a team that were........"

[quote user="Unhinged Wizard"][quote user="SPANGLES"][quote user="Crofts Number 1 Wizard"]Quote from Bradley Johnson on official site. I love him already. 3 yearl deal subject to relevant paperwork being sorted.[/quote]I smell a conspiracy.  I heard that the ''meeja'' dept have cropped his quote. I''m over the moon really to get the chance to play in the Premier

[/quote]"I know deep down in my heart that Norwich will most likely never be Champions of Europe, but it gives me great pleasure knowing that I''ve played for a team that were........"[/quote]That chant still makes me laugh! We may as well sing it!

We are a big club!

The "little ole Norwich"  (which to me always seemed to make us out to be at the same level as the likes of ColU, Peterborough, Southend etc!) stereotype is not so widespread nowadays!

In fairness Johnsons not going to say anything else is he?

Anyway a good signing - a player who wants to be at the club for the right reasons, has a proven track record in English football and will increase competition for places!