Sign in to follow this  
grinner

easton rivers goodbye

we have heard more of the doo doo than easton and rivers of late.i think it is safe to say that the above players will not be with us next season come what may.shame but they have been our weakest link goodbuy.

what''s a doo doo?

and how can a weakest link be a goodbuy? surely a strongest link is a goodbuy?

easton. rivers. good squad players who''ll prove invaluable if we go up.

Let''s just clarify a couple of things here:

1) It''s a dodo- Extinct animal no longer on this planet
2) grinner means goodbye not goodbuy. Goodbye suggesing au revouir, cya later and not goodbye suggesting that they were good buy''s, which we all know they are not
3) McCanary I hope you''re joking in what you said because messers Rivers and Easton will be a joke in the Prem
4) Finally the only person so far to have successfully answered statement correctly was Tacklebury. So well done.

Call me picky if you will!

rivers would be one of the most talented players in our squad, if he actually applied himself more. maybe in the prem next year he will actually want to apply himself. its worth keeping him just in case.

Carl Cort- If Rivers can''t get himself together for a final push to the Premiership and to stake his claim for a regular place against the big boys, why will he suddenly do so if we do go up? The time to apply himself is NOW otherwise he will miss the boat. With the Prem in touching distance all the players should be working their b****y socks off right now.........

well rivers is a good player better then easton anyday of the week does anyone agree
he''s been having a lack of sleep latly caused by his new born child called fallon

DumbleDelia,

I''m fully aware that he meant goodbye. I was being "sarcastic".

As with easton and rivers, it''s a fair point that they''re good for the reserves, but if we are promoted, we''re going to need a large squad incase of injuries (look at Portsmouth), and at least Worthy is aware of what rivers is capable of on his day (granted, that day seams to land on the 29th February).

Shame the sunderland game isn''t on Sunday then McCanary! Good point about squad, was going to make it myself but previous experience on this board tells me the Easton and Rivers debate is a lost cause.