Sign in to follow this  
shaker1

New Nantes Errea kit

I follow French football, the clubs from Brittany in particular and was just having my usual look on the Nantes website. They have changed kit suppliers from Kappa to Errea and have the shirt on there today. www.fcnantes.com. Not saying I dont like our new shirt, I think its fairly nice but I think the Nantes shirt looks better. They play in yellow and green for anyone who dosent know.

[quote user="shaker1"]I follow French football, the clubs from Brittany in particular and was just having my usual look on the Nantes website. They have changed kit suppliers from Kappa to Errea and have the shirt on there today. www.fcnantes.com. Not saying I dont like our new shirt, I think its fairly nice but I think the Nantes shirt looks better. They play in yellow and green for anyone who dosent know.[/quote]That is quite nice actually.

[quote user="shaker1"]I follow French football, the clubs from Brittany in particular and was just having my usual look on the Nantes website. They have changed kit suppliers from Kappa to Errea and have the shirt on there today. www.fcnantes.com. Not saying I dont like our new shirt, I think its fairly nice but I think the Nantes shirt looks better. They play in yellow and green for anyone who dosent know.[/quote]

That shirt is awful. Ours is far better. Bit bemused as to how anyone could think otherwise.

Sorry but that Nantes kit is god awful in my opinion!! Would much rather our new one any day of the week.

The only thing I''m not keen on with ours is the extra yellow sections between the green and white trim. For me it would''ve looked better with just green and white trim. Apart from that though, I think the kit is excellent.

The sponsorship logos spoil it but I agree it has much more going for it then ours. The pinstripe is cool and the collar adds a touch of class that our''s lack.

All in all though the kits are nothing compared to Adidas or Nike. Has anyone seen the new Nike France shirt? Its one of the best looking shirts around.

It''s not bad but I do prefer ours even if I would of liked a little more green on it.

As for the France shirt it''s nothing special, in fact it just looks like a plain polo shirt with the Nike tick on. The Norwich kit is far far better.

Davo

That shirt''s hideous. Much prefer ours.

I also struggle to see what is to like about the France shirt other than the Nike tick that people seem to rim so much. It''s plain blue with a funny collar. Ours is almost plain yellow with a funny collar. What''s to like more?

[quote user="Who Let The Fox Out ? ! ? !"]That shirt''s hideous. Much prefer ours.

I also struggle to see what is to like about the France shirt other than the Nike tick that people seem to rim so much. It''s plain blue with a funny collar. Ours is almost plain yellow with a funny collar. What''s to like mo

Each to there own I guess but if you actually own the France shirt you would probally see what''s great about it. It''s really retro long fitted sleeves, plain with a classy color - it just does it for me.

Oh and the reason I own it is because I have English relative living in France who always send the current French shirt over to me, rest assured I don''t support France!

I would guess that it''s the France away kit that people like, the home''s a bit meh. If you''re saying Nike are amazing because of that then take a look at what they''re offering Barca next year, it really is quite shocking.

Back to the Nantes kit, the white collar really doesn''t do it any favours.

Don''t like the Nantes kit, particularly the horrid pinstriping - it just looks like a cheap sunday league shirt in many ways assuming you stripped the sponsorship off.Being fair, I''m not overly struck with our new design, although I''d take it every day of the week over the Nantes one.As for the France shirt - ugh. Has to be one of the worst I''ve seen from Nike in a long time. It doesn''t even really look like a shirt in fact, more like some sort of lycra top you''d expect to see at the Olympics instead of on a football pitch!Again, I''d take our kit every day of the week over that monstrosity as well.Regardless of which, it all comes down to opinion anyway...

That shirt is poorly designed and the location of the manufacturer logo and badge don''t balance either if the badge is in the middle so should the Errea logo be

2011-12 Home Shirt

Would go as far as saying they are both awful though I prefer the collar of Nantes. Hoping the black away kit looks as good as the last.