Sign in to follow this  
yoda

1959 team autographs

I have a photograph of the 1959 fa cup semi final team with autographs on the back including Barry butler,Nethercott,Allcock etc . Anyone have an idea what this maybe worth if anything ?

Its worth whatever someone will pay for it.A lot were produced at the time so I would guess they are not that scarce. I''ve got one somewhere among a whole collection of Pinkun''s and progs covering the entire cup run.

I have a signed team group of the 59/60 team group. All signed on the back by the entire squad and manager

Looks like I was right. There are obviously lots still about. In which case it means they are not that rare and thus not of any great monetary value.I would never sell mine however, because of the sentimental value I attatch to that exciting time. It still brings a tear to the eye even after more than 50 years.

If it was framed alongside a programme from the semi final and an unused match ticket, it would be sought after. Throw in a match shirt as well and you''d have itchy palms.

Does anyone know if a ''85 Milk Cup Winners medal has ever come up for sale?

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

If it was framed alongside a programme from the semi final and an unused match ticket, it would be sought after. Throw in a match shirt as well and you''d have itchy palms.

Does anyone know if a ''85 Milk Cup Winners medal has ever come up for sale?

[/quote]Interesting, I''ve got 2 programmes from that first semi final at White Hart Lane.

I have a ball that I had signed at the centenery celebrations in Sept 02 by amoung others Bernard Robinson who was then the oldest living player, Nethercott, Ashman, Brennan, Kennon, Forbes, Stringer, Bond, Brown, Watson, Drinkell, Fleck etc, bout 40 on there in all. Keep thinking about e-baying it but cant really decide!