Sign in to follow this  
Cj

Norwich on SKY - build up to prem season!

Obviously missing football so much i''ve been looking through the sky tv channels over the next week to find Norwich related programmes also for the rest of the summer: Here are a few i think you will find good viewing :)- Football''s greatest prize: all about the road to the prem - a blow by blow account focusing on the promotion race (SS1 Fri 9am) Got that on Record- Barclays Premier League World - very intersting about all the prem teams, a weekly show which you is often repeated so you can see whats being said - also was very pleased to see the intro of all the prem teams with norwich coming up straight after man united, its our badge in a canaries cage, undertandable!- Premier League Years - A very long programme which documents a specific season in the prem, generally focuses on the top of the table but the 04/05 season is surely worth a watch to see how we did - will be on sometime soon as they go up gradually!

Just buy the season reviews mate. Up until about 2009 NCFC''s end of season dvd''s were fantastic. Extended highlights on most games, plenty of interviews and insights into that particular season. Funny how the quality/length of these dvd''s were at  their best when we were playing sh*te most of the time though.P.s I agree with you on Premier League years, I love watching them !!

[quote user="We Are Premier League"]Obviously missing football so much i''ve been looking through the sky tv channels over the next week to find Norwich related programmes also for the rest of the summer: Here are a few i think you will find good viewing :)- Football''s greatest prize: all about the road to the prem - a blow by blow account focusing on the promotion race (SS1 Fri 9am) Got that on Record- Barclays Premier League World - very intersting about all the prem teams, a weekly show which you is often repeated so you can see whats being said - also was very pleased to see the intro of all the prem teams with norwich coming up straight after man united, its our badge in a canaries cage, undertandable!- Premier League Years - A very long programme which documents a specific season in the prem, generally focuses on the top of the table but the 04/05 season is surely worth a watch to see how we did - will be on sometime soon as they go up gradually!

[/quote] I believe we get relgated....sorry if I have spoilt it for you.....[:D]

We went down in 2004/5?! Ah no. Next you''ll be telling me we failed to hang on to that 8 point lead at the top in 1992/3?

[quote user="Steve 9-2"][quote user="We Are Premier League"]Obviously missing football so much i''ve been looking through the sky tv channels over the next week to find Norwich related programmes also for the rest of the summer: Here are a few i think you will find good viewing :)- Football''s greatest prize: all about the road to the prem - a blow by blow account focusing on the promotion race (SS1 Fri 9am) Got that on Record- Barclays Premier League World - very intersting about all the prem teams, a weekly show which you is often repeated so you can see whats being said - also was very pleased to see the intro of all the prem teams with norwich coming up straight after man united, its our badge in a canaries cage, undertandable!- Premier League Years - A very long programme which documents a specific season in the prem, generally focuses on the top of the table but the 04/05 season is surely worth a watch to see how we did - will be on sometime soon as they go up gradually!

[/quote] I believe we get relgated....sorry if I have spoilt it for you.....[:D][/quote]No, it''s worth watching again - I can''t believe Worthy will make the same mistakes twice!!