Sign in to follow this  
Yella Foreva

Craig Mackail-Smith turns down prem team!

If, as you claim, CMS has rejected us and QPR it then follows that:

(a) You gave him permission to talk to us both.

(b) To do that we MUST have bid 3 million, your reported asking price.

(c) THANK GOD WE STILL HAVE THAT KIND OF CASH.

And finally:

Thank God at that price he rejected us!

[quote user="First Wizard"]

And finally:

[/quote]snore!!!

[quote user="First Wizard"]THANK GOD WE STILL HAVE THAT KIND OF CASH.

And finally:

[/quote]This God geezer seems heavily involved Wiz.....is he an agent? [:^)][;)]

Wiz you actually remind me of Barry fry, an attention seeking old fart ;)

[quote user="Shack Attack"]Thought you were staying away for a while Wiz [:^)][;)][/quote]

I did Shack.......36 hrs at least mate! [;)]

AND to the other posters I''m sorry that unlike you, I dont read every thread on here , when its working that is............so f*** off!

CMS has rejected the chance to play in the Prem only to sign for Leicester (possibly).

You know how to point them in the right direction Bazza.

Two self rightous arsholes call for a post being moved and the weak livid mods jump to it.

Its a shame they can''t sort this so called website out just as quick!

If,  CMS has rejected us and QPR it then follows that:

Thank God he rejected us!

[/quote]

....and this from a man that hero worshipped Cureton....

[quote user="Barclay hero"][quote user="First Wizard"]

If,  CMS has rejected us and QPR it then follows that:

Thank God he rejected us!

[/quote]

....and this from a man that hero worshipped Cureton....

[/quote]

Still do. [:P]

[quote user="Evil Monkey"]Time of the month, Wiz, or is the weather playing havoc with your balls?[/quote]

Its the heat Evil, my balls actually go cloudy in it.........and sweaty to the touch. [;)]

McNally on Twitter:

"For the record, CMS did not turn down NCFC, despite what Barry Fry might say. Our interest ended in March"

Seems like it has all been BS.

Barry Fry talking out of his rear end?! Never!

I hope for CMS''s sake Fry''s market trader antics regarding West Ham''s interest don''t cost him his move to Leicester too.

[quote user=" Badger"]McNally on Twitter: "For the record, CMS did not turn down NCFC, despite what Barry Fry might say. Our interest ended in March" Seems like it has all been BS.[/quote]

Was there ever any doubt?

McNally says it like it is.

Fry says it like he thinks it is.

Lets face it, we bummed him out & without any other prem interest he is having to settle for chumpionship.

Oh my mistake, ''I turned down a prem team & want to prove how good I am in a quality team with real fans and real footbal in the Chumpionship''

[quote user="The Voice Of Reason"]Lets face it, we bummed him out & without any other prem interest he is having to settle for chumpionship. Oh my mistake, ''I turned down a prem team & want to prove how good I am in a quality team with real fans and real footbal in the Chumpionship''[/quote]

How long will it take people to realise that Fry is fluent in Bullsh**,and he is teaching Ferguson the language now

And finally:

[/quote]

Now I think its important to point out you school boy error, you should''ve sent this to

B.Fry

Peterborough Utd. FC

Peterborough

or

b.fry@peterboroughunitedfc.co.uk

If you''re using the first option please be nice and put a stamped addressed envelope in for the reply as they''re a bit skint.

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="lappinitup"]

[quote user="Smudger"]Me too... over-rated rubbish and we have 5 strikers who are miles better than him at the club already!I think he would''ve been a desperation buy if we had have loaned him n March and if we had have been lucky enough to have got him then we would still be sitting in the Championship.

[/quote]Hmm! I think I''ve got it smudger. Paul Lambert wanted to spend £2m on that over-rated rubbish  CMS because he was desperate but was foiled in his bid to keep us in the Championship when Peterborough held out for £3m. So, it''s Peterborough''s fault we are in the Prem and Lambert is lucky he''s still got a job.

I just wish you were our manager smudger, we''d have won the Champions League and the World Cup by now..... 

[/quote]Glad you can now see that is exactly what happened Lapps.Now how about taking that bet about all of our first 5 strikers doing better than Craig Mackail-Smith over the next few years???[/quote]PS.  Dear Lapps, seeing as you believe that Craig Mackail-Smith is better than all of our strikers (with the possible exception of Holty) do you think that we should have bid £5 million and broke the bank for him, or do you believe that having missed out on this wonderful talent that we are now going to be relegated and Leicester City are going to win promotion??? [:^)]

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="lappinitup"]

[quote user="Smudger"]Me too... over-rated rubbish and we have 5 strikers who are miles better than him at the club already!

I think he would''ve been a desperation buy if we had have loaned him n March and if we had have been lucky enough to have got him then we would still be sitting in the Championship.

[/quote]Hmm! I think I''ve got it smudger. Paul Lambert wanted to spend £2m on that over-rated rubbish  CMS because he was desperate but was foiled in his bid to keep us in the Championship when Peterborough held out for £3m. So, it''s Peterborough''s fault we are in the Prem and Lambert is lucky he''s still got a job.

I just wish you were our manager smudger, we''d have won the Champions League and the World Cup by now..... 

[/quote]

Glad you can now see that is exactly what happened Lapps.

Now how about taking that bet about all of our first 5 strikers doing better than Craig Mackail-Smith over the next few years???
[/quote]

PS.  Dear Lapps, seeing as you believe that Craig Mackail-Smith is better than all of our strikers (with the possible exception of Holty) do you think that we should have bid £5 million and broke the bank for him, or do you believe that having missed out on this wonderful talent that we are now going to be relegated and Leicester City are going to win promotion??? [:^)]
[/quote]

Arf, arf!!

Arf, arf, arf!!!

OTBC

[quote user="pete_norw"]

[quote user="Ooh Ahh Lee Power"]Leicester have now had an offer accepted for him. Can see him playing in the Championship next season now.[/quote]

I have it on very good authority that the turning down was the other way round, Norwich were not going to be held to ransom by the ever rising price, and to be honest I am truly delighted that Barry Fry''s Bluff has come up and smacked him in the trap, Rumours about Drury going back to Posh is a load of toss, when he packs up with us he will move to the Acadamy.

[/quote]

Not all of us talk Crap on here, Hooray for twitter 

[quote user="Delias Devonshire Dirtbox"]Not sure if anyone will evenremember CMS after the loan signing of Macheda is confirmed in the next fortnight[/quote]

Provenance?

OTBC