Sign in to follow this  
ZLF

? next seaon without PL??

Look at our squad again

If PL quits in the next three month what is your confience levbe; now oth ethe league signings?

Tken over by MCgELISH, Hodgson,ReD padrew, HOFDSON, before WE GET TO bolt On, Wig an stoke, Villa,in the relegatiuon modede Sumnderland we variale

If we are (an optimistic veiwog) of 15th cAsei AS a view to success.

With out PL, with no PL helm who would saves us from relegation- but who? Hodgons best but but only just thereabouts and dont see martines or puls walking.

No PL - no team. PL has transcended the bridge - s is worth more to the club that the squad combined.

Spend money in Jan, 40% of points have gone - you canbe out of touch but the so can kee to my tranfer money back - some to check but not many - jan savinvbgs v rarely have n impact on the beach - transfer funds available needs to be spent now.

When we stay up PL reinvest him with freedown of the city

Love it Zippers haha not sure If HOFDSON is fit to manage our club but i''d love the signing of cAsei he sound like a good player, not looking forward to the away games at wig an or Sumnderland tho, might be a bit of a treck

Haha brilliant. Someone had a good friday night. If Paul left my confidence would be shot to pieces. Not sure who else i would like instead, Lee Clark maybe. Anyway its all hypothetical. Hes going nowhere for a while.

[quote user="ZippersLeftFoot"]Look at our squad again

If PL quits in the next three month what is your confience levbe; now oth ethe league signings?

Tken over by MCgELISH, Hodgson,ReD padrew, HOFDSON, before WE GET TO bolt On, Wig an stoke, Villa,in the relegatiuon modede Sumnderland we variale

If we are (an optimistic veiwog) of 15th cAsei AS a view to success.

With out PL, with no PL helm who would saves us from relegation- but who? Hodgons best but but only just thereabouts and dont see martines or puls walking.

No PL - no team. PL has transcended the bridge - s is worth more to the club that the squad combined.

Spend money in Jan, 40% of points have gone - you canbe out of touch but the so can kee to my tranfer money back - some to check but not many - jan savinvbgs v rarely have n impact on the beach - transfer funds available needs to be spent now.

When we stay up PL reinvest him with freedown of the city[/quote][img]http://www.chunkypop.com/m_pictures/burnsbestpost.jpg[/img]

Excellent post Zipper! Think I got what you said there!

The phoenominal power of the human mind eh? - Reminds me of this statement from Cambridge University:

O lny srmat poelpe can raed tihs.
I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn''t mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, t he olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rgh it pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! if you can raed tihs psas it on !!

[quote user="ZippersLeftFoot"]Look at our squad again If PL quits in the next three month what is your confience levbe; now oth ethe league signings? Tken over by MCgELISH, Hodgson,ReD padrew, HOFDSON, before WE GET TO bolt On, Wig an stoke, Villa,in the relegatiuon modede Sumnderland we variale If we are (an optimistic veiwog) of 15th cAsei AS a view to success. With out PL, with no PL helm who would saves us from relegation- but who? Hodgons best but but only just thereabouts and dont see martines or puls walking. No PL - no team. PL has transcended the bridge - s is worth more to the club that the squad combined. Spend money in Jan, 40% of points have gone - you canbe out of touch but the so can kee to my tranfer money back - some to check but not many - jan savinvbgs v rarely have n impact on the beach - transfer funds available needs to be spent now. When we stay up PL reinvest him with freedown of the city[/quote]

Sorry these threads really do give my Arse an head ache

I used to get myself in muchos trouble by posting/messaging/texting while under the influence.I had the cunning plan of somehow attaching a breathalyser to my laptop and phone and then the offending article would be shut down if I''d had one to many shandys.Unfortunately, I''m a bit stoopid when it comes to such technical matters though, so the dream died........

Top post Zip!![Y]

[quote user="Unhinged Wizard"]I used to get myself in muchos trouble by posting/messaging/texting while under the influence.

I had the cunning plan of somehow attaching a breathalyser to my laptop and phone and then the offending article would be shut down if I''d had one to many shandys.

Unfortunately, I''m a bit stoopid when it comes to such technical matters though, so the dream died........

Top post Zip!!

[Y]
[/quote]

Now that would be a good invention.

And something that would stop me writing bollox when i''m sober would also come in handy[:$][Y]

[quote user="lappinitup"]No sign of Zipper yet. That must be some hangover! [:D][/quote]

That''s a bit rich from the man who i had to get home in a taxi after the last game of the season as he had no idea if he was on foot or horseback[;)]

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="lappinitup"]No sign of Zipper yet. That must be some hangover! [:D][/quote]

That''s a bit rich from the man who i had to get home in a taxi after the last game of the season as he had no idea if he was on foot or horseback[;)]

[/quote]

Maybe he''d have been better off staying in the taxi.......

[:)]

OH DEAR OH DEAR OH DEAR!! when did that appear and what have I done!!! lol [:-)]

What can I say?

Despite ALL the evidence to the contrary the only thing I know for certain was that I was not drunk - have not had a drop for weeks - which in itself says much more about the sad state of my life that it does this post!!

In my defence I can only state that I have no recollection of this and in mitigation can only plead

- a burglar decided to have a laugh - and left no sign of forced entry & decided nothing was worth nicking

- an unprecedented bout of sleep walking

- temporary insanity

- possession by demonic forces - prob ipswich crazy or some such buffoon.

To my family friends colleagues & fellow pink un posters I apologise for any humiliation associated with this - and hope that it has at least brightened a few peoples weekend during a quiet close season!!

Bottoms up!

[quote user="ZippersLeftFoot"]OH DEAR OH DEAR OH DEAR!! when did that appear and what have I done!!! lol [:-)] What can I say? Despite ALL the evidence to the contrary the only thing I know for certain was that I was not drunk - have not had a drop for weeks - which in itself says much more about the sad state of my life that it does this post!! In my defence I can only state that I have no recollection of this and in mitigation can only plead - a burglar decided to have a laugh - and left no sign of forced entry & decided nothing was worth nicking - an unprecedented bout of sleep walking - temporary insanity - possession by demonic forces - prob ipswich crazy or some such buffoon. To my family friends colleagues & fellow pink un posters I apologise for any humiliation associated with this - and hope that it has at least brightened a few peoples weekend during a quiet close season!! Bottoms up![/quote]

Is that the same sort of ''not drunk'' that Delia gets from time to time before saying something that will be quoted at her for years...

lol - did think that when I typed it Drazen

but no - I really was not drunk!!

[quote user="hogesar"]I didn''t get you in trouble did i ZLF?! [:D][/quote]

Her text was the first first I knew of it hoggie!

I get used to the ups and downs of a female teens hormones - today it was this - hey ho! So no more trouble than normal :-)

Certainly gave us some laughs in our lesson this morning! She wasn''t happy! ;)

cheers Chris - just what I need to keep her smiling! ty for bearing the brunt of it! ;-0