Sign in to follow this  
footycanary

The New Shirt Has Arrived

I''n sure I read somewhere that Mcnally said something along the lines of "The shirt sizes are being made to the same sizing as last year''s shirt".

The club asked for the shirts to be the same fit as last year BUT even though i have lost nearly 12lbs since the end of the season i have had to go up a size because it is a bit clingy round the middle if you''ve got even the smallest of beer bellys,having said that my 6 year old sons shirt drowns him yet it''s the same size as last seasons which fitted him lovely.

Mine arrived in post this morning, really like it an improvement on last years kit i think. Good quality material, very light feeling. Delighted the club chose Errea instead of adidas as some fans called for, compared to Swansea''s dull, generic kit we''ve got a unique kit design and i love the retro look to it. As for those who have been suggesting you need to buy a size up from last years, I havent found this to be the case, i would say its a looser fitting shirt than the previous one.

Just picked my shirt up from the Yarmouth sorting office, then saw this thread, so thought I''d have a read. Firstly, to the OP, what in God''s name is up with you? Alysha just made a light hearted joke about you only just posting now, after years of being a member, and you bit her head off! As for the shirt, Love it! It''s still the bright yellow from last year, which is great, and the material is a lot nicer. It''s lighter, and feels better on the skin. It''s got retro style features, and is very ''classy'' in appearance. I''m not used to having printing on it though, so it feels a little strange on the back, but I''ll get used to that! Don''t know why, but I like the ''creato in Italia'' bit inside the collar aswell :P.

Popped to the club shop and got the shirt today. Very nice material and design. The white trim around the sleeve and colar really goes well with the PL badge!

I would advice going for a size up though. .....either that or I''ve been over indulging this summer!

Does anyone know how long we have a manufacturing deal with errea? I ask this as it''s been the second time now i''ve been told the kits are changing yearly now.

Damn it!

Just quickly ran my eyes over resultant posts hoping the OP had retaliated in yet another tirade of unnecessary keyboard smashing, screen-butting, blood boiling cyber-rage...unfortunately not to be....yet!

You didn''t hear the ''pop'' Badger? I''m sure I heard a ''pop''. Somewhere around the OP reading mikewalker''s post; followed by, "wet clean up on aisle four.", since he was obviously using his smart phone to check the thread while shopping in Asda.Bust seriously, joking aside; OP, you should consider seeking professional help.

I kinda like it, but it''s frustrating how it''s only a few tweaks from being really really nice. The new material is really nice, the design looks great, but the look and the feel and the material on the sleeves is gash.

My shirt arrived yesterday....agree about ordering a size up.

Surely someone in purchasing/mail order would have at least measured last years shirt against the new one!

Having said that....shirt fits (if I breath in it looks ok), looks great and it''s a good excuse to try and lose a few pounds before the season starts! lol

Dan, It was 30 odd degrees yesterday and you stayed in to troll. Get out more eh?

Just a quick kit question - I''m looking to order the home shirt but want to have the Prem badges on it. There doesn''t seem to be this option when I go through the order process on the website.

I don''t live anywhere near Norwich to go into the shop personally.

Is the a way of getting the shirt with Prem badges over t''internet?

Thanks in advance

FJ

Was down from Sheffield for the weekend and decided to get the shirt on the spur of the moment. Got Holt 9 on the back and the prem badges on the sleeves and I love it.

Got the medium as with previous shirts and it is the best fit I''ve had. (and yes there is a proto beer gut to squeeze in)

At £58 with that printing It''s a bit steep so i was gutted when red wine got spilt on it the first time i wore it, but it came out of the wash as good as new.

So i would definitely recommend the purchase if you are wavering :)

Anybody else agree with me. ie I think the premier badges the club are selling for the sleeves are smaller than the ones the players have on their sleeves?

Its the same for lettering and numbers on the back of shirts, I believe they are also smaller than what the players have. Well that was the case a couple of years ago, i assume it remains the case. Think it was to ensure that actual match worn shirts could be distinguised from replicas