Sign in to follow this  
footycanary

The New Shirt Has Arrived

Crikey!

Thought this would be an interesting thread from posters about what they thought of the shirt in the flesh!. To FootyCanary - If you''d read this board over X amount of years you''d know that Alysha is a very friendly poster - I think everyone who read her post took it in the way it was intended, it was light hearted surprise, nothing remotely aggressive about it in the slightest. 99% of everyone on this board are fine, and only get er ''shirty'' when given sh*t in the first place (myself included) - That''s when disagreements happen. I think you''ve massively overreacted, but nevertheless, you shouldn''t really stop posting because of it :)

I would very much like to move this thread back on topic.......................has anybody else who pre ordered it not had it arrive in the post today or was it just me? jealous of all these fans wearing it with pride on this glorious day

Yeah so anyway.....

I went to Carrow Road club shop this morning (anyone know why its based in the Jarrold stand matchday store by the way?) to pick up my new shirt.

I love it! The new shirts I get need to be very special or appealing to me to displace my home shirt from 2003/4 (when we won the nationwide 1st division) and I have to say this one fits the bill. Nice material, good fit and they''ve kept the bright yellow from last seasons shirt. I love it. Its my new favourite shirt of my 8 shirt collection [Y]

The two Premiership badges on both sleeves just fits with the Norwich badge[;)]

Wow, Footycanary is obviously a Grade A tool.

Im torn between getting the new shirt or finding a good quality Asics shirt.

Regardless of whether his reaction was over the top I have to say I love this message board and read it all the time but rarely if ever post because I feel there are a lot of bully''s on here, always wanting to pounce on the smallest mistake.

Thats why I read this board but generally participate in others.

Just saying not courting trouble!

[quote user="CHDDHT"]Love the shirt, but for us fatties it''s required to go up 1 or 2 sizes unless you want to look like Daffyd Thomas.[/quote]I got mine today and got the same size as last season and it fits perfectly. [IMG]http://i530.photobucket.com/albums/dd347/barclayendchoir/2thumbs.gif[/IMG]

[quote user="YellowLittle1"]Probably the biggest overaction from everyone in this thread. Leave him to it, everyone just jumped on him as soon as he said something wrong.[/quote]You REALLY think that? 66.6r% of his posts were saying ''something wrong''..........Anyway. I''ll give my full verdict on the shirt when the next one comes out........ [;)]

Had a right mission finding a reasonable size.

My chest size would be 34 but the shirt then looked like a crop top on me in that size. So went for the 36 but it''s now very loose fitting round the middle.

Wow Alysha, if that isn''t the over-reaction of the close season I don''t know what is! Talk about defensive...

For the sake of all concerned, I guess we should be thankful he actually liked the goods he purchased. Can you imagine being on the NCFC Customer Service Desk should this man ever become dissatisfied?

For help http://www.counselling-directory.org.uk/anger.html

PS: Those shirts don''t shrink in the wash do they?

I''m just being picky but mines exactly the same size as I got our away kit in last season yet the fit on this years is really loose and horrible round the bottom, hoping that a wash will help that aswell as get rid of that "new material itch" it has to it.

I LOVE the shirt, was waiting for me on my return from work! Feels so smooth on the skin!

Looks lovely too! Bright and cheery, but also classic in design.

[quote user="Kidderminster Canary"]Also got my delivery today, good fit except the neck is a bit tight even though its a V[/quote]

Inside the left seam there''s a small penknife. Should your face ever turn an odd shade of blue this will be known as ''an emergency'' and the V neck should be cut to allow blood-flow to recommence. A fellow supporter may be able to assist. Please ensure the fellow supporter isn''t Peter Mendham.

OP may have over-reacted a tad but Its yet another example of why people don''t post on here. The posts are usually negative and sometimes downright nasty (we support the same team btw) and demonstrate and represent the old-timer moaning attitude summed up many times last season (the guys who boo when we draw, heckle simon Lappin for passing backwards)

Luckily, there are much greater alternatives and that''s were ai choose to share my ideas.

Farewell.

Jesus christ. Yeah, don''t bother coming back - that was actually mental.

Im at uni and I read it as every single other person did, that Alysha made a joke and the OP had a completely unprovoked and unreasonable hissyfit, basically making up both sides of the argument in his head. Weird.

I think I''m working out the problem with the new shirt sizing (I haven''t got mine yet, but I washed enough Errea shirts in the past to know about the fit and the material).

I bet all those who think the shirts are a bit loose or the same size as last year are fairly slim in build. Errea is unforgiving to the fuller figure, whether male or female, and doesn''t "give" where you might like it to "give". Listen to the poster who said order up a couple of sizes if you are a person who is a couple of sizes bigger than slim .......

[quote user="Beefforhire"]OP may have over-reacted a tad but Its yet another example of why people don''t post on here.[/quote]Why is it?  Sorry but there is no excuse for the way that guy reacted to a very innocous post.  There was absolutely nothing wrong with what Alysha said and I think the problem lies with the OP rather than her.

Oh yeah, I meant to write something about the new shirt.I wasn''t going to get one yet but after work I took a bit of a detour and went to the Mall club shop and bought one.  I did ask if I could get it printed and badged but it was an hour wait, so thought sod it, I''ll get the shirt now and do that another time.  I really like it, it''s very smart, fits well (I had to remember to buy a medium rather than a large since I have shrunk a fair bit since I bought the previous away shirt) and it means I can go and show it off on holiday [:D]

I think the OP needs to have a look at his/her posts to correct some of the punctuation and capital letters, before lecturing someone on English.

Also, take a look at your initial post, where you said you didn''t care what anyone else thought of the shirt. Just a tad confrontational perhaps?

What a prize numpty.

In read this post expecting news on the new away kit, however it has been a much more amsuing read than i could ever imagine. The OP must have made the worst introduction that anyone has ever made anywhere, i think a binner would get a warmer welcome than him. OP your comments are just shocking, i don''t think anyone can see where your overreaction has come from. I dont ever post abuse on here but this has been the closest i have come. Just never post on this board again, unless i have had a really bloody miserable day and need to know there is someone out there living such a sad life that i really cant complain about mine

Just logged in, surprised to see this thread still going strong. Maybe I did the OP a favour, if he takes such offence to what I said then I dread to think what state a genuine nasty comment would put him in; it was for the greater good of the message board...[;)]

Cheers for the support guys, as Terry Tibbs would say - Thankya, much love.

[:)]

[quote user="Canarino"]I bet all those who think the shirts are a bit loose or the same size as last year are fairly slim in build. [/quote]I''ve not been described like that for many many years [:P]I ordered exactly the same size as last season and the fit is the same.

Harry, I stand corrected! It''s a mystery then. Maybe those who think it''s smaller have got a bit bigger and haven''t realised. :-)