Sign in to follow this  
footycanary

The New Shirt Has Arrived

Just got delivery of the new shirts I ordered for my two boys.

Don''t care what anybody thinks of it, We think it looks brilliant, especially with the Premier logo on the badges.

You joined in 2009 and this is your first post,  you must really LOVE this kit! [:)]

Yes indeed it is my first post and...............

I''ll give you a little information alysha.

I have been a season ticket holder since 1997 when Delia took over from Robert Chase, I was a season ticket before then but due to work commitments and moving to Newcastle for 10 years to live and work I had to give it up. On moving back to Suffolk I re-newed my season ticket, when my two boys were both four they got season tickets, they are now 7 and 9, they have had every kit since they were old enough. We did not give our season ticket rebate back to the club when we were relagated to Div 1. This does not make me or my family any better or worse than anyother supporter of Norwich City.

The reason for the post was to inform the people who have ordered the shirts for delivery and who work, that their shirts will be on the way not to allow certain members to bash me because I have not posted on this site. I now realise why I have never posted before as it has left me open to certain elements of this board to sprout their sarcastic purile rubbish at me and wasting my time responding to them. Maybe just by posting this you will think in future before being so judgemental and having a go at people.

Also for your information yes, I do LOVE this kit as you put it and so do my children as they have LOVED previous shirts.

[quote user="footycanary"]Yes indeed it is my first post and............... I''ll give you a little information alysha. I have been a season ticket holder since 1997 when Delia took over from Robert Chase, I was a season ticket before then but due to work commitments and moving to Newcastle for 10 years to live and work I had to give it up. On moving back to Suffolk I re-newed my season ticket, when my two boys were both four they got season tickets, they are now 7 and 9, they have had every kit since they were old enough. We did not give our season ticket rebate back to the club when we were relagated to Div 1. This does not make me or my family any better or worse than anyother supporter of Norwich City. The reason for the post was to inform the people who have ordered the shirts for delivery and who work, that their shirts will be on the way not to allow certain members to bash me because I have not posted on this site. I now realise why I have never posted before as it has left me open to certain elements of this board to sprout their sarcastic purile rubbish at me and wasting my time responding to them. Maybe just by posting this you will think in future before being so judgemental and having a go at people. Also for your information yes, I do LOVE this kit as you put it and so do my children as they have LOVED previous shirts.[/quote]

Good lord, anyone would think she walked up to your front doorstep and took a $hit in front of your kids.

Alysha''s comment was quite clearly a joking comment with regards to having not posted in 2 years. I can see why with levels of reaction of that magnitude. I''d say welcome but you might take it the wrong way.

[quote user="footycanary"]Yes indeed it is my first post and............... I''ll give you a little information alysha. I have been a season ticket holder since 1997 when Delia took over from Robert Chase, I was a season ticket before then but due to work commitments and moving to Newcastle for 10 years to live and work I had to give it up. On moving back to Suffolk I re-newed my season ticket, when my two boys were both four they got season tickets, they are now 7 and 9, they have had every kit since they were old enough. We did not give our season ticket rebate back to the club when we were relagated to Div 1. This does not make me or my family any better or worse than anyother supporter of Norwich City. The reason for the post was to inform the people who have ordered the shirts for delivery and who work, that their shirts will be on the way not to allow certain members to bash me because I have not posted on this site. I now realise why I have never posted before as it has left me open to certain elements of this board to sprout their sarcastic purile rubbish at me and wasting my time responding to them. Maybe just by posting this you will think in future before being so judgemental and having a go at people. Also for your information yes, I do LOVE this kit as you put it and so do my children as they have LOVED previous shirts.[/quote]

Woah... easy mate - she even put smiley face and everything - don''t think it was meant as a personal attack on your committment to the club or anything.

Well the way your original post read, that is the way I and most other people would interpret it.

For somebody who has been or is being university educated, according to your profile, you don''t appear to have a grasp on english or are that bright. Just try to engage that organ in your head, you know the one that is supposed to be between your ears before you respond to posts in the future.

Sorry, I''m being judgemental like you were in your first response, sinking to your level.

I know I''ll wait for your response and retract this post saying ''I am now chilled''.

Good bye, it will now be another two years before I post again. Thank you for turning me away from this message board.

[quote user="footycanary"]Yes indeed it is my first post and............... I''ll give you a little information alysha. I have been a season ticket holder since 1997 when Delia took over from Robert Chase, I was a season ticket before then but due to work commitments and moving to Newcastle for 10 years to live and work I had to give it up. On moving back to Suffolk I re-newed my season ticket, when my two boys were both four they got season tickets, they are now 7 and 9, they have had every kit since they were old enough. We did not give our season ticket rebate back to the club when we were relagated to Div 1. This does not make me or my family any better or worse than anyother supporter of Norwich City. The reason for the post was to inform the people who have ordered the shirts for delivery and who work, that their shirts will be on the way not to allow certain members to bash me because I have not posted on this site. I now realise why I have never posted before as it has left me open to certain elements of this board to sprout their sarcastic purile rubbish at me and wasting my time responding to them. Maybe just by posting this you will think in future before being so judgemental and having a go at people. Also for your information yes, I do LOVE this kit as you put it and so do my children as they have LOVED previous shirts.[/quote] Well aren''t you just a little ray of sunshine [:D]

[quote user="footycanary"]Well the way your original post read, that is the way I and most other people would interpret it. For somebody who has been or is being university educated, according to your profile, you don''t appear to have a grasp on english or are that bright. Just try to engage that organ in your head, you know the one that is supposed to be between your ears before you respond to posts in the future. Sorry, I''m being judgemental like you were in your first response, sinking to your level. I know I''ll wait for your response and retract this post saying ''I am now chilled''. Good bye, it will now be another two years before I post again. Thank you for turning me away from this message board.[/quote]

Good idea on staying away, if you get offended and worked up that easily then this message board could be detrimental to your health.

Bye

[quote user="footycanary"]Well the way your original post read, that is the way I and most other people would interpret it.

For somebody who has been or is being university educated, according to your profile, you don''t appear to have a grasp on english or are that bright. Just try to engage that organ in your head, you know the one that is supposed to be between your ears before you respond to posts in the future.

Sorry, I''m being judgemental like you were in your first response, sinking to your level.

I know I''ll wait for your response and retract this post saying ''I am now chilled''.

Good bye, it will now be another two years before I post again. Thank you for turning me away from this message board.[/quote]

''Try to engage that organ in your head''....hahahaha!

As unnecessarily ar$ey as both of your posts have been, I couldn''t help but find the funny side! Hopefully someone will now brighten up your day, as you have mine....it sounds like you need it....

[quote user="footycanary"]Yes indeed it is my first post and...............

I''ll give you a little information alysha.

I have been a season ticket holder since 1997 when Delia took over from Robert Chase, I was a season ticket before then but due to work commitments and moving to Newcastle for 10 years to live and work I had to give it up. On moving back to Suffolk I re-newed my season ticket, when my two boys were both four they got season tickets, they are now 7 and 9, they have had every kit since they were old enough. We did not give our season ticket rebate back to the club when we were relagated to Div 1. This does not make me or my family any better or worse than anyother supporter of Norwich City.

The reason for the post was to inform the people who have ordered the shirts for delivery and who work, that their shirts will be on the way not to allow certain members to bash me because I have not posted on this site. I now realise why I have never posted before as it has left me open to certain elements of this board to sprout their sarcastic purile rubbish at me and wasting my time responding to them. Maybe just by posting this you will think in future before being so judgemental and having a go at people.

Also for your information yes, I do LOVE this kit as you put it and so do my children as they have LOVED previous shirts.[/quote]Jesus, I hope your kids never p1ss you off if that''s how you react.........[:|]Perhaps you''d better stick to not posting in future. You don''t seem to respond well to conversation.........

Having read all the posts I have to say I wholeheartedley agree with footycanary.......

about the shirts. Just about everything else that was spouted was pure drivel!

WOW!!!!!!!

And this years ''completely un-necessary over reaction award'' goes to footycanary

No one was sarcastic and I don''t like your attitude that you think you''re better than those who regularly use this message board without any problems whatsoever.

Alysha was simply commenting on the amount of time you have been registered and your low post count, there was nothing malicious and I disagree with you that most posters would interpret Alysha''s response as a derogitory comment towards yourself and your children, because that was simply not the case and if you had taken time out to read Alysha''s previous posts you will see she is not like that at all.

Instead of forming a reasonable response you then went out to attack Alysha''s intelligence which quite frankly you have proved it is quite a lot higher than yours!

So you can take your poxy little attitude and your low tolerance of what I would call a totally unreasonable response and shove it up your ar$e

God knows what he/she would have said to his/her kids if they hadn''t been 100% in love with the kit.

"Yeh, I do like it"

"LIKE it, is that all you can say..........................................."

There was an attempted delivery of my shirt this morning which the gf missed as she was sleeping!

I still should be able to collect it later on so not too much of an issue, very much looking forward to showing it off tonight at PlayFootball.net in Luton!

Wow, I thought my wife had a short fuse! His kids are probably scared sh1tless of him if he reacts like that to, what was clearly, a joke! I suggest you go to anger management!

Getting back on topic, I think I love the shirt even more then I did when watching the video. It''s quality. I didn''t realise the shirt is slim fitting, (I got a large) and it reminds me very much of Roma''s tight fitted shirts with the big logo and sponsor. But I love it, great job to everyone involved.

[quote user="footycanary"]Well the way your original post read, that is the way I and most other people would interpret it.

Good bye, it will now be another two years before I post again. Thank you for turning me away from this message board.[/quote]Listen here sunshine, I don''t care about your low post count, your credentials, your pathetic life story excuse or your evident lack of messageboard etiquette, but if you ever speak to alysha like that again and I''ll fuggen berst yer, whether it be in 2 years or whenever some XXL fuggen bit of sweatshop tat arrives on your doorstep and you feel the need to bray about it, anyway, speak to her or anyother turk off here again like that and I''ll make you beg for a fuggen transfer back to Newcastle or wherever the fug you wormed out of. I''ll devastate you and leave you choking for air like some 14 year old beaut who douses himself in lynx africa 2cm from his body and is left staggering from fume clouds. Whopper.

Quick - someone needs to do that trick with the raw meat and the stick to calm mike down again.footycanary - looking forward to 2013 already.

Probably the biggest overaction from everyone in this thread. Leave him to it, everyone just jumped on him as soon as he said something wrong.