Sign in to follow this  
Feel The Force

Who's next in the "We endorse Norwich City" season?

This is a great thread. When I logged in today I really wasn''t expecting Disco Dale and 5ft Centreback.

My money is on Mike Milligan and Helveg next.

Jon Newsome. He opened a Starbucks in Barnsley and is now a car dealer in his native Sheffield. I''d like to hear his thoughts on making the perfect cappuccino and some handy hints on car maintenance.

[quote user="General Melchett"]It''s Gossy next! and what a lovely sash. [/quote]I want to know if that is a very big sash or is Mr Goss just a lot smaller than I remember...

Well he looks terrific in any case. Just like he''s beaten some Germans in their own back yard! It''s weird to think that clubs now feel it''s a hassle to qualify for the Europa league. I''m predicting burn out for fulham.

[quote user="First Wizard"]Hooray, Leechboy speaks, the worse manager/great keeper in City''s long history, bog off Fester.[/quote]I would have bet both my testicles on you passing comment on this.[:)]

I''d love to see the fire-breathing City legend that is Darren Beckford endorse Norwich for the Premiership. He can tell us how good it can be for survival to pay over the odds for players just to see them do nothing in front of goal. That will really un nerve the oposition and put them at a disadvantge, thinking that we may score and then not.You go Darren!!!

It''s getting beyond ridiculous......Obviously papers need to fill their pages but some of the nonsensical articles here are doing my nut in.Why not just stand about in Norwich Train Station and ask a few locals what they think....!??!As for predictions....my money is on Edworthy popping up next, just to re-iterate how consistent R.Martin is and  draw comparisons to himself.Failing that I fancy D.Russell to pop in to Archant towers and tell us how much better off we''d be with a midfield of himself and D.Etuhu, rather than technically gifted, ball playing midfielders who can make things happen and are actually able to trap a bag of sand.Or....perhaps Zidane will offer us an insight into how P.L marked him out of the Champions League Final and how B.Johnson will do the same this season to the likes of Modric and Nasri/!?!

Slight change of tack now. Archant have moved onto the reserves. Step up Keith Webb. This is getting so desperate!

Having said that, someone writing captions does at least have a sense of humour.

"Thomas Helveg leads Norwich City against Arsenal during the 2004/05 Premier Reserve League."

Says it all really...

Doug Livermore has to have an opinion on how well we''re going to cope in the Prem?! I would love to hear it if he has.

Or Brian Hamilton could say something completely incomprehensible, using far too many superlatives. He really was a pants manger, what were we thinking. Then again he gave birth to Worthy so perhaps he''s not a completely bad egg.

Wow I made it to about paragraph 6 of the Keith Webb article before my brain shut itself down.This isn''t news. It''s the definition of banal. Why don''t Archant go and find out something a little more interesting? For example, what David McNally ate for breakfast this morning? Or what is Simon Lappins favourite TV channel?

Oh dear it''s back with a Matt Jackson endorsement. Come on Archant you''ve had your holidays by now. You should be full of fresh creative ideas. Get on the blower to sammy clingan and find out what he thinks about the premier league. It could have been you...