Sign in to follow this  
Mister Chops

Norwich City players in Fantasy League football

http://fantasy.premierleague.com

Hi. I''ve set up 2 Leagues again, for the coming season.

The name of the League is The Best League.

Many of you were in the Head2Head league last season, this time it is a normal league, but if people would be interested in a Head2Head too, i''ll set up one of those too.

Whether you were with us last season or not, you are all welcome to join.

You can pick your team now, and change/alter it as many times as you like before deadline day, 13th August.

You can be in up to 15 different Leagues. I''ve now set up a Head2Head League too.

Joining codes for both Leagues are below.

Code to join The Best League: 45584-28997

Code to join The Best Head2HEAD League is 45584-41263

Complete list of all Norwich players, and their current values, below.

Goalkeepers £ ST

Rudd NOR 4.0 0

Ruddy NOR 4.0 0

Defenders £ ST

Martin R NOR 4.5 0

Drury NOR 4.0 0

Whitbread NOR 4.0 0

Barnett NOR 4.0 0

Ward NOR 4.0 0

Smith NOR 4.0 0

Tierney NOR 4.0 0

De Laet NOR 4.0 0

Naughton NOR 4.5 0

Midfielders £ ST

Fox NOR 4.5 0

Crofts NOR 5.0 0

Surman NOR 4.5 0

Hoolahan NOR 5.5 0

Smith NOR 4.5 0

Lappin NOR 4.5 0

McNamee NOR 4.5 0

Johnson NOR 4.5 0

Pilkington NOR 5.0 0

Bennett NOR 5.0 0

Forwards £ ST

Vaughan NOR 5.0 1

Holt NOR 5.5 0

Jackson NOR 5.0 0

Martin C NOR 4.5 0

Morison NOR 5.0 0

I may be missing something here, but both codes aren''t accepted? Another private league I have successfully joined had a 6 digit number followed by a 5 digit number. Both your codes just have two sets of 5 digit numbers?

[quote user="Canarygeorge"]That''s strange Jonzey. About 50 other people have joined using 45584-28997 & 45584-41263 codes.[/quote]

Ah-ha, I seem to have found a quirk in the system. It wouldn''t take your private league codes whilst I was in three public head to head leagues, so I left one and retried your codes in the private league. Hey presto my team is entered! How strange.

the new interface seems a bit buggy but nowhere near as bad as the skysports fantasy interface .... right only a few hours to finalize our teams !!Will be hoping to finish in the top10 but with around 200 people it''s going to be hard.Fox I think is under priced if we reckon he will be on set piece duty ?

[quote user="Crispy"]the new interface seems a bit buggy but nowhere near as bad as the skysports fantasy interface .... right only a few hours to finalize our teams !!

Will be hoping to finish in the top10 but with around 200 people it''s going to be hard.

Fox I think is under priced if we reckon he will be on set piece duty ?
[/quote]

I''ve only gone for Holt in my team. Considering he will play a huge amount of our matches - I think he will probably be kept on in most games and someone like Hoolahan would be first to get substituted - as well as penalty taker. Chuck in 5-10 goals and he should be useful points wise. Certainly provides some more pennies for other players.

Been trying to change my team since last night...want to make 4 subs before the deadline, but cant access the site, getting login errors, internet explorer cant display page, internal errors etc.

seems i am not the only one, hope they give us all an extra wildcard. I have been doing this FF for 4 years and never had issues with the old interface