Sign in to follow this  
Mister Chops

Norwich City players in Fantasy League football

Who will you be picking?  As well as for loyalty reasons, in FL terms the players should be cheap.  May go for Holt though bookings will be an issue, may go for Hoolahan in midfield instead.

I do the Sun''s Dream Team with a few mates and raked in a fair amount. I am almost certainly going for Hoolahan but I wouldn''t touch Ruddy or the defence as I can''''t see them getting too many clean sheets.

Ive been playing the online Fantasy Premier League for a while now. Holt is the obvious pick, given he takes penalties, and should attract the bonus points. Hoolahan is tempting for his assists and goals. Also Russell Martin as a backup defender could be a good investment. I think I will end up with Holt as a backup to a Tevez-Van Persie front pair. And Martin as a squad man in defence.

Crofts for me. Going to be to a low price, guranteed a lot of game time and could chip in with some goals. Will definitely be picking two of Martin, Holt and Hoolahan out of loyalty as well!

Holt for sure! (as he''s a guaranteed starter up front and fingers crossed can get a few goals in the prem. I see no reason why he can''t as Kevin Davies generally manages a few). Tempted by Russell Martin but I just think that lack of clean sheet potential, is prob not worth it but maybe as a back up. I think it''s too hard to tell how our midfield will do! a bit riskyyy

Love fantasy football, did pretty well last year winning in a couple of leagues.Don''t think I will be picking up anyone near our back 4 maybe just 1 or 2 for my bench. Hoolahan & Holt are the obvious choices as are involved in most goals & may well get bonus points ( if you play the official game ). Holt may be a safer bet as he should start all our games.... Holahan may suffer from being dropped from time to time to favor other formations or drop in form as Lambert has done in the past.Let''s sort out a league once the new data is up :-)

[quote user="Crispy"]Love fantasy football, did pretty well last year winning in a couple of leagues.

Don''t think I will be picking up anyone near our back 4 maybe just 1 or 2 for my bench. Hoolahan & Holt are the obvious choices as are involved in most goals & may well get bonus points ( if you play the official game ). Holt may be a safer bet as he should start all our games.... Holahan may suffer from being dropped from time to time to favor other formations or drop in form as Lambert has done in the past.

Let''s sort out a league once the new data is up :-)
[/quote]

If you play the official game on the Barclays Premier League site I''m in.

The Norwich three I''d pick would be the players likely to feature most and pick up the 2 point 90 minute bonus points regularly, as well as chipping in with a few goals and assists. So definitely Holt, Russell Martin and Crofts.

Who would pick to but in the Sun''s Dreamteam and get you the most points from our Norwich squad. I would not pick anyone from the defence including GK as cleansheets are a must, so maybe Wes would be my choice.

Whats yours?

Ok cheers, didn''t see that post.

I''ve been doing the Dreamteam for several years and would like to think that I could get a Norwich player in and some decent points.

[quote user="Lewie - Holt Our Saviour"]Can anyone tell me when the Premiership Fantasy footbal (http://fantasy.premierleague.com/) has updated it to 2011/2012 players and teams?[/quote]My team is going to be:GK: J.HartDEF: L.BainesDEF: C.SambaDEF: V.KompanyDEF:  M.RichardsMID: NaniMID: W.HoolahanMID: D.FoxMID: A.YoungFW: D.BentFW: J.HernandezBench:GK: Da GaeDEF: G.CahillMID: T.CahillFW: G.Holt

[quote user="Lewie - Holt Our Saviour"][quote user="Lewie - Holt Our Saviour"]Can anyone tell me when the Premiership Fantasy footbal (http://fantasy.premierleague.com/) has updated it to 2011/2012 players and teams?[/quote]My team is going to be:GK: J.HartDEF: L.BainesDEF: C.SambaDEF: V.KompanyDEF:  M.RichardsMID: NaniMID: W.HoolahanMID: D.FoxMID: A.YoungFW: D.BentFW: J.HernandezBench:GK: Da GaeDEF: G.CahillMID: T.CahillFW: G.Holt[/quote]Replace Da Gae with B.Foster :P

Nothing less than I expected I guess but only 2 Norwich defenders available to select. De last and tierney. I hope it''ll be be updated before the season starts. I was considering picking Martin in defence for a cheap option. Holt is only 2 mil so maybe worth a punt.

[quote user="super dave"]Nothing less than I expected I guess but only 2 Norwich defenders available to select. De last and tierney. I hope it''ll be be updated before the season starts. I was considering picking Martin in defence for a cheap option. Holt is only 2 mil so maybe worth a punt.[/quote]

As in ''De last chance saloon?'' :-)

A bit annoying we only have 2 defenders but we do have more midfielders and strikers than QPR and Swansea.Done my first draft tema what do people think:                  de GeaHuth    Luiz    Kompany    O''Shea       Sinclair     Nasri    Silva     Suarez   K. Jones    Carroll

GK J Reina LIV

DEF A Cole CHE

DEF R Ferdinand MAN

DEF N Vidic MAN

DEF M Dawson TOT

MID S Nasri ARS

MID W Hoolahan NOR

MID D Fox NOR

MID Y Toure MCY

STR L Suarez LIV

STR G Holt NOR

Is there a pinkun mini league?

My team is:

Hart

Clichy

Shawcross

Jagielka

Neville

Bale

Hoolahan

Cahill

Nasri

RVP

Luarez

Not sure on the Everton two in defence, might be better with another Stoke defender for the price. I was thinking about having Fox or Holt but when i got to the strikers i had enough to get RVP and Suarez.

I know there are usually fantasy leagues starting soon anyone have any links to online ones that are open to non UK residents . Or are any of you guys starting a private league etc... Thanks