Sign in to follow this  
Congo Canary

Countdown to relegation, Acording to the binners

[quote user="Kathy "] Mine''s been removed.[/quote]

If this was yours, it hasn''t been removed

"You need to change that relegation clock folks. The colour and club badge would be a good strating point. Happy days."

This is from a friend on Facebook:-

looking forward to visiting new stadia next season! always fancied rochdale, chesterfield, yeovil, wycombe or hartlepool on a cold tuesday night! that''s what next season will have in store, if things are not sorted out soon! matters are being made worse with those c**** in yellow and green sitting pretty on their premier league perch ( deservedly i will add painfully! )

Can''t wait until theres a poll on that site asking how long they should keep him. It will be our chance to pay them back for Bramble getting that man of the match award when we played sunderland.

Down Town, things will be great when you''re Down Town, we''ll laugh in your face when you''re down town, Norwich are better than you... down town.

the funny thing about it all is that the Binmen will no doubt expect Evans to hire Martin O''neil or Fat sam, or someone of their ilk to come riding to the rescue when they are more likely to get someone who hasnt managed in years, like Wignall, or a hopeless Failure like Keegan.the scum fans will think they are man city for about 3 games then it will all start going wrong again.

working in diss as i do now and with the 2 supporters of our "Friends" down the road i find this all really funny!The greenun will be getting an email from me in May.I will also email a personal Letter of thanks to Simon Clegg when they get relegated.i will try and post up here if i can!

it really gets funnier by the day!Secret Agent Evans job is almost complete.. all he needs to do now is call in 100% of the debt payable immediately when they are in league 1 and the mission is Completed!

Well I''m loving every minute of it. If they get relegated they will be in dire dire straights. Far worse than we were when we went down. Could it be the end?

I miss ''em though. Where are those intrepid binners who so loved to come on here? Blue Mike????? Chabal???? Rather like the City fans who used them as a stick with which to beat our club they are quiet now[:#]

Love this comment, "We do not need a high profile name as a manager and don not need high profile players. Just take a look up the A12 and see what can be done without "names"The A12? Does that mean they''re envious of Lowestoft Town FC!

[quote user="Gerry Harrison"]Love this comment, "We do not need a high profile name as a manager and don not need high profile players. Just take a look up the A12 and see what can be done without "names"

The A12? Does that mean they''re envious of Lowestoft Town FC!
[/quote]

And who wouldn''t be, under the guidance of another great Canary - Craig Fleming?

"the funny thing about it all is that the Binmen will no doubt expect Evans to hire Martin O''neil or Fat sam"

You would have thought that ever the slow witted binners would have twigged that something was wrong when Gary Megson turned them down. When players were walking out (and still are) as there is no money to meet their contracts. When they only have about a half dozen players in their squad contracted to them after June 2012.

If no manager of any worth wants to touch them, and likewise no decent ''up and coming'' player wants to go near the place either, then there has to be something seriously wrong at Poorman Road.

A while back I posted up that the ''fun'' has not really begun. Believe me there is far, far more fun still to come still.

gawd bless the little cockney wannabes

" please put an immediate end to the short term blueprint " Bluearmy78

That''s the really funny bit. The paupers were a place or two below a playoff place the Feb/March after Evans had taken over. A hefty few quid used for loaness would most likely have put them in the playoffs, if not up. As with us last season.

How much was given,. ''Far call'', to be precise. The club accounts reveal that the supposed big deals wages etc owe more to delusion than any reality. Keane stated as much himself.

I doubt Evans is any more interested in getting the paupers promoted than I am. What his exact intentions are is in the realms of speculation at the moment. A convenient tax dodge ? A back door way of getting hold of 8 acres of possible development in the middle of town ?

Who knows at this stage.

But for someone who is supposed to have a short term blue print for success it doesn''t even look like he has a clue about avoiding relegation. Should that not tell you something ?

Now City1st, appointing Evans showed an ambition that our club could never hope to match!!!

Or so we were told at the time.

It''s obvious he''s got nothing to gain personally so he must be a benefactor.

Or so we were told last week.

By posters on here[*-)]

What''s that phrase you use....

I remember!!

Terminally dim [;)]