Sign in to follow this  
Congo Canary

Countdown to relegation, Acording to the binners

I notice that the SC Diss Army hasn''t posted on here since the first installment of the thrashing handed out to the filfth by our heroes last season. He''s probably been lying down in that darkened back room at Currys.

There are many of these rustics who have ''disappeared'' of late

Portmanking and his nonsensical boasts about the forthcoming scoring feats of the ever tubby Jason Scotland ...... Blue Mike, King Keano, two derbies and Factual Blue, who appeared here under many names

With so many fans deserting poorman road, so many players also walking out as well as coaches, back room staff it seems to be a pattern

Perhaps the last person to finally leave poorman road could remember to switch off the lights

http://m.eveningstar.co.uk/content/eveningstar/news/story.aspx?id=1.926369

really????? can they be anymore bitter, this paper is worse then the gutter press

sports desk pete, have a word will you!!!

That''s very poor even by the neolithic standards normally applicable to the Yam Yams.At times like this I''m reminded of the words of a very wise man who said:He lives in a house a very small house in the black country He lives in a slum a very cheap house in DudleyCan''t afford a car reads the Evening star in the Black Country Yer sisters yer mum and you take it up the bum in the Black Country....

how childish and jealous are the evening star? and there are an archant paper http://m.eveningstar.co.uk/content/eveningstar/news/story.aspx?id=1.926369

the edp would never stoop so low as to publish crap like that!!

sports desk pete, have a word!!!

oops, duplicate post!

the 1st didnt show up on my iphone so i though it didnt post

http://www.greenun24.co.uk/home/canaries_crushed_we_launch_countdown_to_norwich_city_relegation_1_926369

sorry the 1st one was on my iphone, cant put links in.

basically the evening star (ipswich''s version of the evening news, both archant papers) have put up a countdown clock to what they belive is our religation on the front page of there sports pages.

when it comes to football this paper is so childish and bitter, much like a fan forum like TWTD or WACCOE they are always sniping at norwich even when there own club is far from being in a good state, something the evening news would never do.

the journalism on there site is much like the red top papers, its written in a much simpiler prose, and even avoids longer words.

i wonder if a collective complaint would be worth it? 

Ive just registered with them and sent them a 4-1 / 5-1 message and just pointed out how childish they are!

suggest we flood them with comments...

you can log on with your pinkun account as its the same back end site.

i think there are mod''ing the comments though...

Touche.Pinkun did exactly the same when they went up with Burley and it backfired on us because they stayed up and finished 5th . Lets hope the same happens this time!

Dont understand all the "holyer than though" comments from some people on here.Pinkun did EXACTLY THE SAME when they promoted under Burley. Lazy Archant have just recycled the joke.Let them have their fun. You may recall Archant had to remove the Pinkun countdown clock because they finished 5th and qualified for Europe. Spectacular own goal. Lets hope history repeats itself.

[quote user="sgncfc"]You may recall we did the same to them a few years ago. Our countdown clock kind of disappeared when they did well and ended up finishing 5th. Hopefully their''s will have the same fate....[/quote]

Absolutely. They''re hardly likely to be cheering us on and wishing us luck are they.

[quote user="Paint Me Yellow"]Strange they seem interested in running a countdown clock for our relegation but clearly aren''t confident enough to run a promotion countdown clock for 1p5wich.[/quote]

This reminds me of the old School play ground comments such as" MY DAD''S BIGGER THAN YOUR DAD". They must be over obsessed with our good fortune, and jealous of us Norwich fans having something to sing about, I think they will be suffering from Shell shock for a while yet,

[quote user="Captain Fantastic"]Why does it say they are starting FA Cup from round 1?[/quote]

They''re obviously a year ahead of themselves!

IMO SDP should put an 1p5wich relegation clock on here.  [IMG]http://i530.photobucket.com/albums/dd347/barclayendchoir/hyenas.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i530.photobucket.com/albums/dd347/barclayendchoir/1P5WICHDOWN.png[/IMG]

More ammo to stick on the players dressing room wall I say. Everyone writing us off before we kick a ball. Who cares, the players deserve to be where they are and I for one believe we''ll stay in this league. It''s all sour grapes and jealousy. Perhaps they should focus on their own situation rather than look up at us. I actually think Sunderland, Swansea and Wigan are at far greater risk of relegation this season.

Love things like this, my friend keeps trying to take little digs but i don''t really care because we are in the premier league and they aren''t.

If it''s the only thing for them to get enthusiastic about, it doesn''t say much about their prospects for the new season, does it?

[quote user="a1canary"]Most of the reader posts below it are slating it - bet they feel stupid now.[/quote]

Think the subject has been infiltrated by Norwich fans----------- snigger

True but seems there are plenty of binners posting on there too saying how stupid and embarrassing it is.

My bad, just seen the 2nd link.

Tried editing my post but can''t beleive you have to contact a moderator to make an edit to your own post lmfao!!

[quote user="a1canary"]True but seems there are plenty of binners posting on there too saying how stupid and embarrassing it is.[/quote]Mind you, I did pretend to be a binner with my post.