Sign in to follow this  
Thecanaryfan

Message to James Vaughan

Welcome to the club James. I''m over the moon you will be playing in Y&G next season. From what I''m lead to belive you were adored by Evertonians during your time there (my friend upstairs is a massive Evertonian and he thinks we have a bargain on our hands!, From what I have seen of you I can understand why. Full off fight and hunger, just what Paul Lambert and every Norwich fan likes. Let me assure you, Norwich City are not a racist club. The only time our club has been related to racism from my memory was away at Everton many years ago in the FA Cup, "You fat bastard" is what we sang, nothing else. I was at the game so I know. Sadly one mans actions has become a newsworthy story, rightly so, though I hate to see NC associated with racism. Please dont see this as a sign of the future. Your time at our club will be magnificant and every true Norwich fan is looking forward to it.

[:S] He''s already said on Twitter''@StevieKay74 no apology necessary mate iv had nothing but support from most ppl so 1 comment isn''t going 2 change anything! Thanks tho!''

[quote user="Thecanaryfan"]Welcome to the club James. I''m over the moon you will be playing in Y&G next season. From what I''m lead to belive you were adored by Evertonians during your time there (my friend upstairs is a massive Evertonian and he thinks we have a bargain on our hands!, From what I have seen of you I can understand why. Full off fight and hunger, just what Paul Lambert and every Norwich fan likes. Let me assure you, Norwich City are not a racist club. The only time our club has been related to racism from my memory was away at Everton many years ago in the FA Cup, "You fat bastard" is what we sang, nothing else. I was at the game so I know. Sadly one mans actions has become a newsworthy story, rightly so, though I hate to see NC associated with racism. Please dont see this as a sign of the future. Your time at our club will be magnificant and every true Norwich fan is looking forward to it.[/quote]

Well said, welcome to the club James [Y]

[quote user="Thecanaryfan"]Welcome to the club James. I''m over the moon you will be playing in Y&G next season. From what I''m lead to belive you were adored by Evertonians during your time there (my friend upstairs is a massive Evertonian and he thinks we have a bargain on our hands!, From what I have seen of you I can understand why. Full off fight and hunger, just what Paul Lambert and every Norwich fan likes. Let me assure you, Norwich City are not a racist club. The only time our club has been related to racism from my memory was away at Everton many years ago in the FA Cup, "You fat bastard" is what we sang, nothing else. I was at the game so I know. Sadly one mans actions has become a newsworthy story, rightly so, though I hate to see NC associated with racism. Please dont see this as a sign of the future. Your time at our club will be magnificant and every true Norwich fan is looking forward to it.[/quote]Copy that , feel the same way...Welcome James I think you''re a great addition to the squad...never been a racist, I just hate Ipshit town...sorry :-)

I am sure he will do well. Racism has never been an issue at this club and never will be we are respected for being a friendly family club. Just because one plonker put something on twitter there is a danger this can be drawn out of all context and significance

[quote user="Yorkshire Canary"]I am sure he will do well. Racism has never been an issue at this club and never will be we are respected for being a friendly family club. Just because one plonker put something on twitter there is a danger this can be drawn out of all context and significance[/quote]

Agreed.

I hope James enjoys his time with us and scores plenty of goals.

[quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"]

Just because one plonker put something there is a danger this can be drawn out of all context and significance

Agreed.

[/quote]

[:''(][*-)]

Welcomr to NCFC James!! you will love it here, we are a club which sticks together to achieve the best. Lets hope we can fit in with our classy squad Good luck matey!! xx