Sign in to follow this  
Captain Holt

twitter.com/@amcnameeReal

Just read through the posts, and I dont think it''s real. He''s openly swearing etc - unprofessional if it is real.

Michael J Bailey following him though?!

Why is it unprofessional? everyone swears out of work, as long as nothing wrong is said about the club then he can swear all he wants!

Im sure its real, i think its only him and wes from the current first team squad that are real accounts.

[quote user="newboy"]Im sure its real, i think its only him and wes from the current first team squad that are real accounts.[/quote]I don''t think you will find any current Norwich player has a Twitter account accept for Vaughan.

[quote user="newboy"]Im sure its real, i think its only him and wes from the current first team squad that are real accounts.[/quote]wes is fake.

[quote user="The Young Ones"][quote user="newboy"]Im sure its real, i think its only him and wes from the current first team squad that are real accounts.[/quote]

I don''t think you will find any current Norwich player has a Twitter account accept for Vaughan.
[/quote]

This. None of the squad who was with us last season have Twitter, the only Norwich players who have Twitter are the ones who will be joining us this summer, such as Vaughan

This is McNamee, me and him are regular speakers on BlackBerry Messenger, he does also have a role in McNamee entertainment.

With regards to the fake accounts, I''m gobsmacked the powers that be at Carrow Rd allow them to continue. Twitter apparently has a firm policy against fake accounts. Tonight ''Grant Holt'' tweeted Sir Alan Sugar with something that was vaguely offensive I suppose - I''m not sure that the real Grant Holt would have endorsed his (or hers?) sentiments...