Sign in to follow this  
Bill

Chris Martin to Peterboro

I was actually thinking that the message board favourite Cody Mac could head that way with Craig Mak heading this way. Barry would love the little lad!!

[quote user="Old Shuck"]Chris Martin has been linked with Cardiff.[/quote]

No chance, spoke to his dad last night, end of subject. 

Peterborough are buying a player for £1m to replace CMS. You can safely assume that the player will not be from the ranks of Everton, Wigan, QPR or us.

well if it''s £1m it aint gonna be Chris Martin is it pmsl, maybe take the m off

McAnthony said it would ''break their transfer record'' which currently stands at 400k for Joe Lewis (from us!)  That doesn''t mean that said player will cost £1m - it could suggest a 500k signing which could bring Chris Martin in to the equation?

I would think that Cody would only fetch about 300k, although I would rather have him than Martin in many respects (attitude and pace)

Cody will be top scorer in the Champs if that happens. We''d be daft to sell him without testing him in our team.

[quote user="Brighton Yellow"]I was actually thinking that the message board favourite Cody Mac could head that way with Craig Mak heading this way. Barry would love the little lad!![/quote]he''d have the "best striker outside the premier league"

[quote user="Pabs"]

McAnthony said it would ''break their transfer record'' which currently stands at 400k for Joe Lewis (from us!)  That doesn''t mean that said player will cost £1m - it could suggest a 500k signing which could bring Chris Martin in to the equation?

I would think that Cody would only fetch about 300k, although I would rather have him than Martin in many respects (attitude and pace)

[/quote]

But it is £1m according to the papers there.

"And a bad one at that!

To think you rubbish my reports, jeez"

whooooooooooooo-ooooooooooooooooooosh !