Sign in to follow this  
KingOfSpainNCFC

Transfers. (The New Poster) not used to this.

I''m a new poster here, although my account was made absolutely ages ago. I know there are many of these out there, and I''m prepared to see what people have to say about this, and the post in general. I just have a few ideas for transfer targets, that I personally think Norwich should be considering :

Andy King - Leicester - Top scorer, attacking midfielder with a lot of class. Would cost a lot, but maybe the lure of prem football would be the clincher? Unlikely though..

Danny Graham/Shane Long - Proven Championship Goalscorers. Obviously as it says, however it looks like Morison looks the most likely signing.

Rhys Williams - Middlesborough - Young, but talented Defender, versatile. As said, different positions, maybe RB cover for RM?

Pacheco/Lansbury - Both loans, permanent if possible. We know what they are about, great young, hungry and love the club already.

Simon Cox - Striker for WBA who hasn''t played overly much. Talented though. Similar to Vaughan and Jackson though, so probably a no-goer.

Danny Green/Elliott Bennett - Either/Or both. Young, pacy, assists galore. Needed for a plan B, if the diamond does not work?

Lewis Mcgugan - Forest - Fit''s Lambert''s bill. Competition for the Hoolahan role?

Ryan Bennett - Peterborough - Young and hungry defender, highly rated. CB backup?

Jack Cork - played on loan at many teams, at championship level, but showed composure playing in CM, backup for Fox?

Back-up for Ruddy, Hanheman has been released from Wolves.. possible I guess. Westwood, or possibly even Joe Murphy from Scunthorpe.. all free transfers that would provide good competition, although Westwood being a longer-term investment.

All of these would be targets I would look at, although I know they aren''t all possible, young and hungry players, who would love a chance at the Prem, and wouldn''t cost too much, compared to other players we have been linked too, i.e (Barrios) which is absolutely crazy.