Sign in to follow this  
Walphy

Do you reckon our players will be tall enough?

like height hindered barca??

I would like more strength on the ball though and a shedload of extra pace - thats what was noticeably different in the prem before - the pace and power of the players.

However I do recall thinking just how tall a team Arsenal were back in 2004 compared to us!

[quote user="crabbycanary"]I wouldn''t want a team comprising of Hoolahan, Routledge and Dyer :)[/quote]Nor would I. Think we''d get mullered every week. For a start, who''d be goalie?

Remember last time Nigel Worthington got us in all 5'' 8" (or so) of Simon Charlton for central defence.

Not to mention Gary Doherty to give us height in attack.

OTBC

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]Remember last time Nigel Worthington got us in all 5'' 8" (or so) of Simon Charlton for central defence. Not to mention Gary Doherty to give us height in attack. OTBC

[/quote]So that''s why you started the thread Bly! Just to have a little dig at Worthy. [:$]

[quote user="lappinitup"]

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]Remember last time Nigel Worthington got us in all 5'' 8" (or so) of Simon Charlton for central defence. Not to mention Gary Doherty to give us height in attack. OTBC

[/quote]So that''s why you started the thread Bly! Just to have a little dig at Worthy. [:$]

[/quote]

You''re getting confused Gramps, it''s me Walphy who started this thread. Now what are you doing? Trying to change the perfectly sensible theme of the thread? Or are you trying to stir up your pal nutty over Worthy ''cos Bly introduced some facts from Worthy''s time?

Come on you yellows!!

I saw this thread and thought the OP was talking about their trip to Vegas... Wes probably had to watch all of the others on the Pirates of the Caribbean ride.