Sign in to follow this  
The Voice Of Reason

Pacheco = Liverpool Ressies ?

Not sure about Dani to be honest. Was good in the games against Scunthorpe who were very poor, and Coventry when it didn''t matter, but away at Swansea and Watford I felt he went missing for a lot of the game.

I would be inclined to leave this one.

Possibly part of the deal about him coming here this season just gone. Who knows, would love to have him back here though!

[quote user="Row D Seat 7"]Not sure about Dani to be honest. Was good in the games against Scunthorpe who were very poor, and Coventry when it didn''t matter, but away at Swansea and Watford I felt he went missing for a lot of the game. I would be inclined to leave this one. [/quote]

Funny thing is though that even though the Coventry game "didn''t matter" Pacheco came on and played like it really mattered.

I''d be very pleased to see him back at Norwich, his ability and talent is obvious.

Why on earth would Liverpool or Norwich for that matter want that sort of clause in any transfer or loan deal. A reserve friendly is hardly a money spinner.

This looks like a case of putting 2 and 2 together and coming up with 5.

And think what team will we or they put out, they are our competitors and depending on fixtures we could be playing them a week or two later. I''m sure this must be part of a deal, more I think about it the more positive it seems.

[quote user="Row D Seat 7"]Not sure about Dani to be honest. Was good in the games against Scunthorpe who were very poor, and Coventry when it didn''t matter, but away at Swansea and Watford I felt he went missing for a lot of the game.

I would be inclined to leave this one.[/quote]Hmm, against Watford he wasn''t great. Possibly the pitch had a negative effect. However against Swansea I thought he was unlucky not to have got a goal or two. He skinned two defenders for one chance I remember, the sort of play we''ve been missing here at times. Don''t get me wrong though, I''m not slating you, just trying to participate in a mature debate. [:)]

[quote user="The Walking Man "]

Pacheco is a future Spain international. If we somehow get him on a permanent it will be the deal of the century!

[/quote]Agreed. Even on loan anyone that wouldn''t want him back here to compete with Wes needs their head tested.

Sorry to labour the point, on the Wed we have a friendly against LFC ''reserves'', on the Saturday the season starts.

Now I recognise that our target for the season is different from LFC, however, we could conceivably be playing them on the Saturday.

To play a preseason friendly against a team from the same division is strange, especially that close to the season starting.

I''m convinced that Lambert must have done good business with LFC for him to allow that to happen.

I''m hoping that means Dani is with us next season.

Pacheco looked a fine player but like Lansbury he was unable to get a regular starting berth when we were in the Championship - this makes me wonder whether Lambert would go back for them. I suspect that the majority of any signings will be those that will be (initially at least) first choice players.

Personally, I would be quite happy to see one or both of them back here - it might well be that both would be better players in the Prem as it is not quite so fast and furious!