Sign in to follow this  
mikewalker

Whilst the club have their lifetime banning stamp out

can you please ban the MONSTER on my row who turns up 1 minute before kick off, looking like a messed up Fred Flintstone, and immediately opens one of them foil bags and chomps his way through a COOKED CHICKEN (Morrisons) spraying grease, gristle and gravy over all and sundry. Massive hands just shovelling bird into his grid, I swear to god he even eats the elastic band thingy. MONSTER.

KICK HENRY VIII GLUTTONS OUT OF FOOTBALL

Good idea. But he''s a large unit and didn''t even notice the "Going Up Up Up" thing stuck on his chair on the last game. Just sat down and tucked into his roast fowl.

I''m glad he''s not next to me, I have a real aversion to anything with wings as a food item. Ugh, how disgusting.

[quote user="Canarino"]I''m glad he''s not next to me, I have a real aversion to anything with wings as a food item. Ugh, how disgusting.[/quote]I bet you eat plain crisps[;)]

LMFAO that sucks mate, I have a rather large gent next to me , can be a bit of a painAlthough I must admit its super warm in the winter !!!

I''d also like them to ban anyone of a certain size who uses their seat like their home sofa, spreading themselves out into the surrounding area, legs akimbo, arms and elbows nestled into the ear cavity of their neighbours. I go to the ground to watch football, not to spend 90 minutes touching knees with a stranger.

The man that sits next to me smells bad every game and I''m fairly sure he never cleans his teeth. Ban him, if you don''t mind. Would make it more enjoyable for me. Also, he''s a big lad and takes up more than his fair share of room. If only he was racist too...

I often touch knees with strangers, but through no fault of my own. I''m 6ft 7". I''d rather stand up the whole game to be honest but people behind me just complain. I can''t win.

In these times of cramming in as many seats as they can, maybe it would pay the club to order the seating arrangements by height.  That way the bigger lads / lasses get an extra inch or two of wiggle room, and the other 24,000 or so short-arrises could be crammed in like sardines ?  If you knew where all the short people were, you could easily get a couple of inches off of each seat I reckon.

[quote user="blahblahblah"]In these times of cramming in as many seats as they can, maybe it would pay the club to order the seating arrangements by height.  That way the bigger lads / lasses get an extra inch or two of wiggle room, and the other 24,000 or so short-arrises could be crammed in like sardines ?  If you knew where all the short people were, you could easily get a couple of inches off of each seat I reckon.
[/quote]

Haha. How many people do you reckon would lie on their applications. You''d see a load of short a$$es with shed loads of leg room just grinning as people walked past [:D]

there is an old couple who sit behind me that are quite annoying as she says things like;

"he threw it someone offside" and he generally thinks he knows much better than anyone else. they also both hate Chris Martin and Simeon Jackson.

they are a little bit rascist too which pisses me off but somehow old people seem to think it''s ok for them to be rascist as they are "too old to change" - my arse.

this couple aren''t intentionally mean but say things like "who''s that warming up - is it Korey Smith or the other one, Jackson, wait no it''s McNamee"

so embarrassing to sit near - i suggest they are ''retired'' from going outside...

"Haha. How many people do you reckon would lie on their applications.

You''d see a load of short a$$es with shed loads of leg room just

grinning as people walked past"Just stick a steward on each turnstile, and have those "you must be this tall to go in this section" signs, like what they do at theme parks.I reckon there''s a market in this, by the end of the season we''ll be trialling a 5 foot 8 and under section of the ground, you mark my words [:)]

[quote user="San Miguel"]

they are a little bit rascist too which pisses me off but somehow old people seem to think it''s ok for them to be rascist as they are "too old to change" - my arse.

this couple aren''t intentionally mean but say things like "who''s that warming up - is it Korey Smith or the other one, Jackson, wait no it''s McNamee"

so embarrassing to sit near - i suggest they are ''retired'' from going outside...

[/quote]

I''m sorry but that is not being racist. That is simply not being able to tell who is warming up. We''ve all done it with white players so why on earth is it such a big deal when it happens with black players?

At the reception on the balcony I thought that Pacheco was Hoolahan and Lappin was Surman. Imagine my horror when I saw the news and realised what a racist I was at this faux pas! 

the phrase "the other one" is what i and others around me find offensive mate.

[/quote]I admit it sounds rather crass, but is there intention to be racially abusive?  Probably not, because there''s 1001 other phrases that could be used that would definitely mean there''s an intent to insult.

agreed it is just crass and i did say they are not intentionally mean or divisive in what they say, just a bit thoughtless.

agreed it is just crass and i did say they are not intentionally mean or divisive in what they say, just a bit thoughtless.

[/quote]Fairy snuff[Y]

[quote user="mikewalker"]

can you please ban the MONSTER on my row who turns up 1 minute before kick off, looking like a messed up Fred Flintstone, and immediately opens one of them foil bags and chomps his way through a COOKED CHICKEN (Morrisons) spraying grease, gristle and gravy over all and sundry. Massive hands just shovelling bird into his grid, I swear to god he even eats the elastic band thingy. MONSTER.

[/quote]

Man he sounds rank. Perhaps if you leave a crusty roll on his seat he will make a sandwich?

[quote user="Evil Monkey"]I''d also like them to ban anyone of a certain size who uses their seat like their home sofa, spreading themselves out into the surrounding area, legs akimbo, arms and elbows nestled into the ear cavity of their neighbours. I go to the ground to watch football, not to spend 90 minutes touching knees with a stranger.[/quote]

If it was W.I.T.S. I certainly would!

The number of people on this thread who are openly mocking and abusing larger people is shocking.  I hope the club takes a look at this as they have with other recent online comments. 

And before anybody says it I am not saying the two are on a par, but likewise I am certainly not joking either[:@]

It''s wrong to mock, abuse, make fun of people because of the colour of their skin, their religion or ethnicity.  Yet people deem it totally acceptable, hilarious even, to mock people because of their size. 

"The number of people on this thread who are openly mocking and abusing larger people is shocking. I hope the club takes a look at this as they have with other recent online comments.

And before anybody says it I am not saying the two are on a par, but likewise I am certainly not joking either

It''s wrong to mock, abuse, make fun of people because of the colour of their skin, their religion or ethnicity. Yet people deem it totally acceptable, hilarious even, to mock people because of their size"

Shut it big nose.

[quote user="blahblahblah"]"The number of people on this thread who are openly mocking and abusing larger people is shocking. I hope the club takes a look at this as they have with other recent online comments. And before anybody says it I am not saying the two are on a par, but likewise I am certainly not joking either It''s wrong to mock, abuse, make fun of people because of the colour of their skin, their religion or ethnicity. Yet people deem it totally acceptable, hilarious even, to mock people because of their size" Shut it big nose.[/quote]

Bet that gave you a kick

Not really. It was a rather weak monty python reference. It''s just dawned on me you''re not joking.

You''re not joking are you.

Are you ?

That''s text for you.

The Pie family, in the upper Barclay. The kids are like miniature walruses, to add to it they have a habit of taking the top of the pie their eating and drinking the filling as loud as possible.

[quote user="mikewalker"]

[/quote]

Could you not try & talk him into eating something healthier? For instance one of his five a day could be a delicious cucumber from Germany . . . . I suppose that could be killing two birds with one stone.

I don''t remember norfolkbroadslim being this humourless in the past? Time of the month, or are you now simply norfolkbroadfat and are taking offence to heart?

Oh, hang on, better add this, just in case... [;)]