Sign in to follow this  
willo2

Morison update...

Don''t understand why we want to sign this guy. Average Championship player.

http://www.newsshopper.co.uk/sport/football/millwall/9063409.Morison_gets_permission_to_talk_with_Canaries/?

Morison gets permission to talk with Canaries

Morison is far from an average Championship player. Much of Millwall''s quality is through Morison who is a strong character and knows how to score quality goals. At one point Millwall almost made the playoffs. With a bit more luck on the injury front and more strength in depth they could have made it. So to say their best player is ''average'' is harsh.

Much like Crofts has been, this could be another very solid signing from Lambert.

Definitely in the mould to be back up for Holt. Nothing against Wilbraham, I think he''ll be handy to sling on in the final ten, but Morrison can start games and adds a few more options upfront. Quite happy with this, as long as we aren''t getting our finger bent back over the price!

After looking at his Wiki page I really think Morison fits Lambert''s desired character profile. Comes from a very modest background and seems a real fighter who knows where the net it. More to the point I''m sure he''ll be over the moon to be signing for us and getting stuck in. We''ll need players who''ll fight and show some passion, not like the last lot (baring a few exceptions) who rolled over and died that fatefull day at Fulham last time we were in the Prem. Hopefully Morison can be one of many players in the team who will show some desire when it''s most needed.

holt

vaughan

jackson

morison

martin

I think thats all the strikers for this window.

Now for CB''s...James Tomkins would be good!!

yeah Pacheco would be good. He''s more in the Hoolahan slot.

I would love this, but for some reason I don''t think it will happen.

We''ll also need at least:

1- RM

1- RB

1/2- CB

1- GK

[quote user="mrs miggins"].

We''ll also need at least:

1- RM

1- RB

1/2- CB

1- GK[/quote]What would we do with half a centre back? [:P]

[quote user="Jez"][quote user="mrs miggins"]. We''ll also need at least: 1- RM 1- RB 1/2- CB 1- GK[/quote]

What would we do with half a centre back? [:P]
[/quote]

Say.......... ''sorry mr Archibald-Henville, your going home''

looks like he will be signing for us. attack sorted, now for midfield and defense, no rumours relating to these areas as yet. attack -holt,jacko,vaughn,morrison,martin,wilbur,cody,olly- eight strikers? who is leaving, possibly all the last four as it appears martin is far from happy.

There are some if you do the rounds, Whittingham was heavily linked with us, whilst Burke, Kebe and McGugan have also been mentioned, the defence is all quiet but it probably needs the least work. Lambert will have some up his sleeve

"...the defence is all quiet but it probably needs the least work. Lambert will have some up his sleeve"

I would argue the defence probably needs most work.

We''ve just got promoted from the championship and if we don''t want to get unpicked by Prem teams we will need to add quality in all departments.

[quote user="woody"]"...the defence is all quiet but it probably needs the least work. Lambert will have some up his sleeve" I would argue the defence probably needs most work.[/quote]That''s exactly what I think...but I think Lambert has done his homework on this part too. Let''s wait and see...