Sign in to follow this  
delboycanary

are you watching snodgrass and co

I know this will come over as a bit arrogant (not my intention), but , reading , forest , cardiff , leeds and milwall have all had terrific seasons and will be wanting to push harder next season, but unless they are willing to spend a few million, which wont happen as none of those are in receipt of payments from the prem ! . It seems to me that  West Ham under big sam and  Birmingham are most likely to be the top 2 next season , which means only 1 of the chasing pack which will now include blackpool  and others to chase the a play-off win, which brings me to my main point, That if these  promising younsters ,snodgrass, kebe, bechio ,mcgugan, and many more from various clubs want a chance in the prem, then maybe now is the time to move on , come to the home of football at Carrow Road, and why !!

Cos You Know You Want Too.

It will be a far tougher Championship next season which is why it was so important to grab our opportunity this time round. #

Southampton will be looking to emulate what we did from League One and Leicester will spend big this summer - add those to the usual suspects (Cardiff, Forest, Reading, Leeds & Burnley) and the relegated Prem teams and you''ve got one hell of a scrap on your hands!

Glad to be out of it and hopefully so will Snodgrass!

You might care to look at why WHU and Brum came down. They are both in financial meltdown and unless they can shift a fair few of the high earners off their wage bill they are in serious trouble. Both are a ticking time bomb.What all three (inc B''pool) have shown is the ridiculous old tosh some people have been spouting about City building a side that will be very strong in the Championship if we come down. Old tosh, as we have no knowledge of what players will stay with us if we are relegated. Morisons recent remarks about playing in the Premier league should be a reminder of what ''loyalty is really all about.As to spending money I do not think it is the main factor in getting promoted/success. Cardiff appeared to have spent big and certainly had a fair few names, but ultimately it failed. A long debate would be needed to discuss why they failed. However I will agree that it will be very interesting there next season. Probably far more interesting than our games. Something that will border on incredible show piece games with us playing at Old Trafford and hosting the world class players of Chelsea and Arsenal at Carrow Road contrasted with almost meaningless nonsense as we play Wigan away ona Monday night. But all things considered I am glad we are in the Premier League. Far more than I am glad that we are out of the Championship (if that doesn''t sound contradictory.