Sign in to follow this  
delboycanary

Relegation !!

I am getting really excited with some of these signings and potential ones!! if they all come off , not only will we have a chance of staying up , But lambert is building one hell of a championship side !! Dont forget the long term plan !

I think we are doing the right thing, taking the best of the championship! Although the defenders we buy will need prem exp...the birmingham duo?

[quote user="I am a Banana"]I think we are doing the right thing, taking the best of the championship! Although the defenders we buy will need prem exp...the birmingham duo?[/quote]

Didn''t I read somewhere that Sunderland were quoted £14m for Roger Johnson!?

This squad looks like being twice as good as Blackpool who only got relegated by the odd point. No room for cmplacency before we have kicked a ball but grounds for optimism

[quote user="yellow blood"]

[quote user="I am a Banana"]I think we are doing the right thing, taking the best of the championship! Although the defenders we buy will need prem exp...the birmingham duo?[/quote]

Didn''t I read somewhere that Sunderland were quoted £14m for Roger Johnson!?

[/quote]You did - sounds like a foreign investor trying to recoup some of his investment more than a sensible asking price!

we will be doing well to get the Birmingham centre backs! Roger Johnson, no chance. Scott Dann might be a better shout, but didn''t they get him for 5 million or something from Coventry?

[quote user="delboycanary"]I am getting really excited with some of these signings and potential ones!! if they all come off , not only will we have a chance of staying up , But lambert is building one hell of a championship side !! Dont forget the long term plan ![/quote]

I don''t think it works like that mate, if we were to get relegated, we''d lose lots of our best players and have to rebuild all over again.

But, that''s irrelevant, as we won''t be getting relegated. My own personal opinion is we''ll far exceed Blackpool and ''shock'' everyone with a midtable finish. Paul Lambert certainly has the potential to do a Mike Walker for us, it would not surprise me in the slightest (and when I say do a MW I don''t mean go to Everton ;)).