Sign in to follow this  
ziggy

norwich attack force

holty to be top scorer again , morison = pace and target man , simeon = pace pace pace , vaughan = pace and target man !!!!! how exciting is next season going to be ! might aswell go the whole hogg now and get cms , the man on red bull . just need a right winger to supply the crosses . attack attack , attack attack attack !!!

Not sure how Vaughan is a target man but he certainly has pace.  Anyway our attack is looking very good indeed.  Assuming Morison agrees terms we have two big, old fashioned, battlers in Holt and Morison.  We have two strikers with pace to burn in Vaughan and Jackson.  And then we also have a classy and more creative striker in Chris Martin.  Obviously I am then assuming McDonald, Oli Johnson and Daley all leave.  Then you look at our midfield.  We have Hoolahan with an abundance of skill.  Surman with a touch of class and a great left foot.  Andrew Crofts also chips in with some goals as well.  We also have the potential signings of Snodgrass, Lansbury and Pacheco.

When you look at it like that it is certainly very good indeed [:)]

Ziggy apolgies I posted similar to your post above, great minds eh.

From the compilation of goals posted on this board, both Vaughan and Morison are quick and strong, and able to hold off a challenge.

They are both quite tall and score good goals from headers. We have good deliverers of crosses - Surman, Holy, Lappin, Fox, Tierney, so there will be more threat in the air from us next year. With possibly Bennett to come, and Bradley Johnson, there will also be plenty of firepower.

So, it seems that of the four most likely to come we hasve two strikers and two midfielders, with possibly Snodgrass to come. Bradley Johnson can apparently play at LB, and seems a no-nonsense fierce defender. The two remaining signings must surely be FB (RB) and CB?

I think that we have extra firepower to score goals in the Premiership, but at the moment our defence is no stronger. PL probably has already turned his mind to this, and I am waiting to see how he will bolster the defence.