Sign in to follow this  
mississauga_canary

James Vaughan goal compilation

[quote user="mississauga_canary"]Hi guys, further to my Steve Morison video last night, here is one for James Vaughan.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSqrBrPLRbk[/quote]

110%. Premier. League. Class.

The lads already got it alright, as I''ve been already told by Toffee fans. He''s going to be something else as he matures further as a footballer. I fancy him and Holty to start our first game of the season.

I think he has the potential to become the ''THE'' signing, thanks for putting that together the QPR goal alone got me very excited just for his movement off the ball before the goal

[quote user="paul moy"]That link gives the Morison compilation. [/quote]No it doesn''t? [:|]Thanks for that OP, great insight he looks quality.Thanks.

Great pace, strength & an eye for goal - looks like he could be something very special in a green & yellow shirt.

His third against Pompey (fourth goal on the vid) came from a very Holt-esque set up too

Still looks RAPID and that one where he stands his ground and the defender just bounces off him is amazing. The header off the bar and the shot on the swivel are beautiful too. Glad to see 1 left foot goal too lol

Morison looks very, very handy indeed. Certainly won''t be content to sit on the bench all season. Great eye for goal, good touch, and solid finishes. Looked very impressive in that comp thanks

good points; looks a class act, takes up great positions, good finisher, pacey, strong...and much like with Morison as a south Londoner i''m loving these signings as i''m rubbing it in no end down here.

bad thought - I hope the fact that Vaughan and Morison both had the no'' 20 shirt doesnt end up being an omen for where we''ll finish up next season. :0/

Not seen much of Vaughan before - thank you for the compilation!

He looks very composed and extremely capable of ''doing it'' for us. Making those intelligent runs is just what we need; Wes and Surman will love feeding him! 

Let''s hope we can keep him fit...

Most of the goals left him with a lot to do, I like the look of this character, him and snoddy will make me a very happy fan.

Great compilation thanks.He pulls out of nothing - heart of a lion!!!Everton fans also commented on that - he wins all 50/50''s and most 40/60''s too!!Snake Pit should get a good view of him with the kung fu corner flag thing!!

Nice compilation. Hope you don''t mind, but I have embedded it on my new site www.canaryfans.co.uk