Sign in to follow this  
Heacham fc

official website on new Kit!!!

The clubs official website says at the bottem of the morison article that the new kit will be released on wednesday at 10am.

i am at the grassroots coaching exhibition @ the NEC & have spoken to a salesman on the Errea stand who confirmed the worst kept secret that they would be the new kit sponsors. This is to be unveiled on Weds.

I had a good chat with him & he said that our promotion was a complete bonus to the deal & be great exposure. I felt the kit & it is of a decent standard. They have also released a range of cold weather gear in yellow co-incidently.

This new kit is an on going saga, wasn''t there talk of it first being shown on our last game of the season ?Maybe now we are in the Premiership we have a different deal.

Did he give you any ideas about what sort style it was going to be? i.e. collar, v-neck etc.

[quote user="swindoncanary"]This new kit is an on going saga, wasn''t there talk of it first being shown on our last game of the season ?
Maybe now we are in the Premiership we have a different deal.
[/quote]

The previous kit manufacturer would have been very pissed off if their last game (and one where they would have got a fair amount of exposure) would have been snubbed for a different company, don''t you think?

(and I should add, as someone who used to wash Errea kit for a whole team, that the quality of the stitching is quite poor, IMO. It quickly unravels at the hem and neck)!