Sign in to follow this  
Ernie

Strikers who starts, who stays or goes on loan, who's sold/moved on?

From my reckoning we have 8 strikers Holt, Jackson, Martin, Wilbraham, Johnson, Cody and now Vaughan and Morrison.  My question is what would be your favourite line up and back up?  I dont think I missed anyone, apologises if I have.

I think we will start with Holt and Vaughan which will eventually go to Holt and Morrison

[quote user="Ernie"]From my reckoning we have 8 strikers Holt, Jackson, Martin, Wilbraham, Johnson, Cody and now Vaughan and Morrison.  My question is what would be your favourite line up and back up?  I dont think I missed anyone, apologises if I have.[/quote]

It''s none actually (you fogot Daley), and this is remarkably similar;

http://services.pinkun.com/FORUMS/PINKUN/CS/forums/2559304/ShowPost.aspx

Didnt see the earlier thread, sorry.  For what its worth, first/second choice strikers Holt, Jackson, Vaughan, Morrison now this is where I start to struggle Martin does have ability and could possibly cut it in the Premier, Cody from what little I have seen reminds me a bit like a young Bellamy a little terrier, is he good enough, I dont know.  Daley see Jarvis, Henderson etc.  Wilbraham, how long a contract did we offer him?  Johnson not good enough.  So in short I keep Holt, Jackson, Vaughan, Morrison, Martin, sell/move on Wilbraham, Johnson, Daley and possibly loan out Cody (unless we get a good offer for him as he cost peanuts).  But what do I know, I think I''ll just leave it down to Lambert!  Nice problem to have though.

For me, I''d go with Holt and Jackson, after their performances last season (Jackson for his last dozen games or so), without them, we wouldn''t be thinking of signing players for the Premier League. I''d have Vaughan and morison on the bench. I''d sell Wilbraham, Johnson and Cody. Loan Martin and I don''t know whether it''d be worth loaning or selling Daley, I don''t think he has a future at City tbh. That''d leave us with 4 strikers (Plus the possibility of calling Martin back), which is usually the amount teams register. It''d then even give Lambert room to bring in one or two on loan, i.e. Pacheco