Sign in to follow this  
Hoolahan? Youlahan!

Cody McDonald AGAIN. Deal with it.

loan him out, i reckon he''d be very good in the championship. and i am on of the ''very rare'' people who want him to remain a Norwich City player.

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Hoolahan Youlahan"][quote user="Sir Humphrey Appleby"]One of the other threads ended up discussing Steve Morrison and whether or not he was good enough, the comment was made that Cody had the potential to be the best striker at the club...I think this thread came from that.[/quote]I have seen plenty of people say on threads on here that we don''t need to sign strikers because we''ve got Cody, and that''s just stupid.[/quote]Yes, though we did get some amusement out of it.http://services.pinkun.com/forums/pinkun/cs/forums/2542722/ShowPost.aspx[/quote]That were a good''un!OK. I do shout at the telly. But only if I catch sight of Ed Balls. Ooh, or his missus. Then there''s that Piers Morgan. As for that Simon bloody Cowell ...

Put me down as another rare fan who wants him to stay under a longer contract, but the first 1/2 of the season on loan at championship.

Sign him up for another year. Loan him out to a Championship side next season. IF we go down we have (hopefully) a star striker waiting for us.

Didnt we once sign a league one player,who had never graced anything higher, for a lot of money who banged in a fair few for us in the later part of the prem season?

Didnt Everton sign a league one player last season?

I think in our league one season cody couldnt get into a winning side,so had bit parts which isnt really fair to judge him on..

This season he has had a proper run,albeit at a league 2 level,but we can only judge him on that..

If he was to be loaned out to a championship side and has a good run in the side,i will then be able to make a better judgement..

Looks like there are plenty ofus on here that disagree with gingerpele. Get rid of him full of lies and pointless arguments.

Ginger Pele''s being sold?

I like Cody a lot - I''m one who says ''give him a squad number'' and keep him here for next season. That lad knows where the net is that''s for sure.

PL says he likes to give certain players a chance - well Cody could be a classic ''diamonds under your feet'' story...

[quote user="Better Wizard"]You do talk some rubbish pele. First of all i said put him out on loan therefore no place taken up. Then you say if i asked 20,000 people if they want cody to stay and even if they say yes i am still wrong. Do you live in another parallel universe where everything is backwards?[/quote]

FFS go and read my post, i didn''t say if you asked 20,000 people who all said he would stay he you would be wrong. I said just because you say ''most people'' it doesn''t mean its true. There was a sentence in brackets there. I can say most people think that Grant Holt is crap... Doesn''t mean its true, or most people think it.