Sign in to follow this  
Thisisbabyish

Press Conference 3.30pm

[quote user="Thisisbabyish"]Apparantly! From the same guy that started the Klose rumour![/quote]

I''m sure that SDP will be able to tell us if there''s any truth in this.

[quote user="Joanna Grey"]

[quote user="Thisisbabyish"]Apparantly! From the same guy that started the Klose rumour![/quote]

[/quote]

Already been confirmed on Twitter.

Michael bailey on twitter said its to unvail morison! Suppose johnson may be there if reports are to be believed! I Expect answers about benett aswell!

[quote user="Bethnal Yellow and Green"][quote user="Joanna Grey"]

[/quote]

Already been confirmed on Twitter.

[/quote]

Cheers!

[quote user="Canary_on_the Trent"]It better be more than just Morrison being unveiled. I''m fed up with this club promising so much but actually providing so little on occasions like this.[/quote]

Oh! Oh! Oh!...

...what exactly have they "promised"?

[quote user="Canary_on_the Trent"]It better be more than just Morrison being unveiled. I''m fed up with this club promising so much but actually providing so little on occasions like this.[/quote]

We''re in the Premier League, sit down, stop moaning and enjoy it.

going to be tough getting in the first team as a striker nowholtmorisonjacksonvaughanmartinmcdonaldwho would you first 2 be?  I guess it''s a nice decision to have for the manager, rather than not enough

Is that a joke?

[quote user="Alejandra"]going to be tough getting in the first team as a striker now

holt
morison
jackson
vaughan
martin
mcdonald

who would you first 2 be?  I guess it''s a nice decision to have for the manager, rather than not enough
[/quote]

One, possibly two of those won''t even be in the 25.

[quote user="Bethnal Yellow and Green"]Another example for the need of a sarcasm font.[/quote]

That would imply that you know it''s sarcasm. How are you so sure?

[quote user="Alejandra"]going to be tough getting in the first team as a striker nowholtmorisonjacksonvaughanmartinmcdonaldwho would you first 2 be?  I guess it''s a nice decision to have for the manager, rather than not enough[/quote]

Holt for starters - make no mistake John Terry will know he''s been in a game after 94mins ;) with our captain. I''m looking forward to that battle more than any other. Jacko again deserves on recent form to be alongside Holt, but pre-season will determine that, if he keeps his confidence high (with a little bit of the fans help ;)), well he''s a handful and has shown he can produce quality goals from not the easiest of situations. Martin - it''s easy to forget what a good footballer he is, and I think he combines well with Grant, is young and has the potential to be a very good footballer. Cody, I have a feeling will be sold, which is a shame as for me he has something about him and could be an Ian Wright style late developer coming from non-league (Wright''s proven it can be done!) - Morison is similar in those respects aswell. Vaughan - I think ultimately will end up partnering Holt the most next season as the first choice front two, but it''s hard one to call, I wish them all well.

[quote user="Alejandra"]going to be tough getting in the first team as a striker nowholtmorisonjacksonvaughanmartinmcdonaldwho would you first 2 be?  I guess it''s a nice decision to have for the manager, rather than not enough[/quote]not going to be a popular decision but Jackson and Vaughan... pace is key in the premiership. Morrison and Holt as back up, with Chrissy Martin also in the side.I will be very suprised if Cody, Wilbraham and Johnson see July with the club.

I''ll wait for Pete to announce official things ta!

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="Alejandra"]going to be tough getting in the first team as a striker now

holt
morison
jackson
vaughan
martin
mcdonald

who would you first 2 be?  I guess it''s a nice decision to have for the manager, rather than not enough
[/quote]

not going to be a popular decision but Jackson and Vaughan... pace is key in the premiership. Morrison and Holt as back up, with Chrissy Martin also in the side.
I will be very suprised if Cody, Wilbraham and Johnson see July with the club.
[/quote]

How could you possibly drop somebody who has scored 30 and 23 in his last 2 seasons, without who, i very much doubt we''d now be in the prem?! He is our captain aswell, and his work rate/ethic is immense! Holt and Jacko for me, with vaughan and morison on the bench