Sign in to follow this  
DEAN PHILLIPS

Official ncfc text service

Hi i just wondered if anybody on here who subscribes to the club texts recieved one for the vaughan or morrison signings . I subscribe to the service but did not get a text for either one so am wondering if there is a problem with my subscription.

Thanks

Dean

Hi Dean. I can confirm that I have had only a few messages since the end of the season. I think I may have had the Vaughan message but only after it was public knowledge.

The idea of the service is to provide users with news, even before the official site but it certainly is not doing this at the mo.

Nope got nothing on Morison today.  However I have a sneaking feeling that City''s main media press officer may be on his holidays or ill as the web-site is not yet updated with news of the Morison signing.  Everything media wise (web / texts) would come from them!

[quote user="shefcanary"]

Nope got nothing on Morison today.  However I have a sneaking feeling that City''s main media press officer may be on his holidays or ill as the web-site is not yet updated with news of the Morison signing.  Everything media wise (web / texts) would come from them!

[/quote]

So why is it then that I have been recieving texts then?

That''s a worry pete.

I have had the odd text but as said above I have heard nothing at all today.

I spend half my day arguing with BGas about their continual cock ups, so might as well spend the other half trying to solve this little problem

That''s very strange the only text I have had is the one to say 3 players have been released I have tweeter D mac I will let you know if I get a reply

Dean