Sign in to follow this  
InLambertWeTrust!

2 down, 5 to go?

[quote user="norwichwhite"] the upper tier at elland road is closed due to the fact that bates gets a discount off the council tax. [/quote]

Oh right, and there was me thinking you couldn''t fill your stadium?

Well I hope the Norwich board close the upper tier of the Barclay next season. Think of all that tax we wouldnt have to pay! You Leeds fans really are clever!!

[quote user="CT"]If Lambert is to be believed (and lets face it we have no reason to distrust him) we were after 7 players at the start of the transfer window.
So far we''ve obviously signed 2 strikers - J.V and S.M so that leaves us with 5 more for Lamberts aims to be achieved.
What positions do we feel need to be improved?

For me: Snodgrass, Bennett, FF, a new right back, a new center half and Bradley Johnson will be on Lamberts wishlist.

As an aside do people think that signing Snodgrass will mean we dont go after E.B?

OTBC
[/quote]

So Bradley Johnson and E.B looking like signing on the dotted line takes us to 4 down 3  to go?

Snodgrass, Richie De Laet (versatile defender) and a new goalkeeper would be great [Y]

Need atleast 2 defenders for me De laet who can play anywhere across the back 4 (cover for dr is important) and a DC better than those we have now.

I would agree with that and  Lambo said he wanted 7 in.

James Vaughan, Morison, Bennett and Johnson tends to suggest that the strikers are all signed up and that midfield is pretty much sewn up as well.

It depends whether Lambo thinks we need a new goalkeeper or not...

I would suggest we do...

I really wouldn''t take the 7 players to seriusly. In his interview whena sked hwo amny players he thinks he need, he said ''don''t know, maybe about 7''

[quote user="Mervmeister"]I really wouldn''t take the 7 players to seriusly. In his interview whena sked hwo amny players he thinks he need, he said ''don''t know, maybe about 7''[/quote]

I agree, with a loan or two (Lansbury/Pacheco?), it may well be more than 7 in total - We shall see!

Reading through this thread makes me laugh. So many varied opinions and heres mine;The suggestion that Norwich may get Smalling on loan is crazy. I agree with ''Norwich White''  in terms of him being 3rd choice at Man United next season. O''Shea generally plays CB when there is a crisis. i.e. no Smalling / Evans / Vidic / Rio.Unfortunatley for ''Norwich White'' thats all I agree with.We''ve got Bradley Johnson. Cheers.We will be signing Snodgrass. CheersYou said ''''we have great away days to come @ cardiff, millwall, west ham, birmingham, portsmouth and boro''''Hmm.....not as good as ours IMO (p.s dont forget Ipswich to add to the list of shithole stadiums)''Small Minded, racist fans'' - Coming from a Leeds United fan.It must be hard for you supporting a big European team, then slipping back into the Championship, then League One (getting your pants pulled down by us + not even winning League 1) and now your flapping about in the Championship trying to piss on our parade.FACT ........We are Premier League

remind me whats in your trophy room??????????????A carpet and an award for a Delia pie and maybe a picture of J Goss scoring a goal against bayern in your only trip into europe.small minded team with small minded racist fans.

[quote user="norwichwhite"]remind me whats in your trophy room??????????????A carpet and an award for a Delia pie and maybe a picture of J Goss scoring a goal against bayern in your only trip into europe.small minded team with small minded racist fans.

[/quote]

There''s also a great picture in there of Gossy scoring a superb volley in a 4-0 away demolition of a lower league team called Leeds United.

[quote user="norwichwhite"]remind me whats in your trophy room??????????????A carpet and an award for a Delia pie and maybe a picture of J Goss scoring a goal against bayern in your only trip into europe.small minded team with small minded racist fans.

[/quote]Say''s the fan of the team with some of the most bigoted fans in the country.PS. We don''t make up winning in European Competitions unlike some teams fans.

fao Norwich White, before you come onto our website calling our fans racist - (which I assume the admin ,will ban you for doing ?!?) ,maybe you''d like to watch the attached viedoclip ,filmed from the away end at the Norwich vs Leeds match at Carrow Road this past season. See if you can hear the "word" directed at Leon Barnett after his equalizer from your own fans?.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5p12vlmnihE

Now how about you f**k off back to your own messageboards you f**king scum of the earth w*nker.