Sign in to follow this  
GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary

Millwall fans view on Morison's departure.....

http://www.millwall.vitalfootball.co.uk/forum/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=84450&posts=21

...a small prize for anyone that can spot the common "word" used to describe him throughout this thread!.

Should be an "interesting" return for him at the New Den should he ever go back to play there!

many many profanities in that thread, i believe the common word is ''c**t'', i win! Pretty harsh about him to be honest, mind you i reckon we''d feel the same way if one of our key players left (although we wouldnt express it such an agressive way as those supposed ''hard nuts'')

[quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"]http://www.millwall.vitalfootball.co.uk/forum/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=84450&posts=21

...a small prize for anyone that can spot the common "word" used to describe him throughout this thread!.

Should be an "interesting" return for him at the New Den should he ever go back to play there![/quote]

Haha!, I started reading the thread having forgotten momentarily about the repetitive word you''d pointed out GJL, then thought to myself ''Gosh, this Millwall lot don''t half like to use the phrase ''sausage wallet'' alot''...

If he is that bad, Lambert wouldn''t have signed him. Whenever I seen Millwall on tv (admittedly only 5 minutes on football league show) he always seemed a stand out player who worked hard.

Think they are just being bitter- Liam Trotter next?

I read that forum whilst shaking my head at 1 - the grotesque use of language (it shows they are un-educated to be swearing all the time) and 2 - the attitude towards a player who will get most likely his last shot at PL football.

Jesus it''s no wonder the club and it''s small minded, petty fans aren''t liked.

[IMG]http://i530.photobucket.com/albums/dd347/barclayendchoir/Knuckle-Draggers2.jpg[/IMG]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

I read that forum whilst shaking my head at 1 - the grotesque use of language (it shows they are un-educated to be swearing all the time) and 2 - the attitude towards a player who will get most likely his last shot at PL football.

Jesus it''s no wonder the club and it''s small minded, petty fans aren''t liked.

[/quote]The thing is, a lot of our fans felt the same way about players such as Green, Ashton and Earnshaw when they left us for Premier League clubs...