Sign in to follow this  
The Voice Of Reason

IT'S GONNA CRASH.......

[quote user="The Voice Of Reason"]Guess which website is going to crash tomorrow morning? Looking forward to seeing the new shirts though, almost getting excited....[/quote]

www.canaries.co.uk? Doubt it, it''s part of a network. This forum might but then that would be nothing new as it''s a piece of shit.

[quote user="The Voice Of Reason"]Guess which website is going to crash tomorrow morning?

Looking forward to seeing the new shirts though, almost getting excited....[/quote]What are the options?

[quote user="Cantiaci Canary"]Do we know if the new shirts will be a bright as the current ones or could it be a return to the mustard?[/quote]

If the reports/rumours are true then it''s more of a dull yellow, and the away kit is the same light green as the home Keepers top from this past season. I just hope it''s not the horrible orange from a few seasons back.

I''m planning my revision tomorrow around looking and maybe placing an order for the new kit [;)]Does anyone know if premiership numbers/letters/badges are available yet?

[quote user="PhatCanary"]

[quote user="Cantiaci Canary"]Do we know if the new shirts will be a bright as the current ones or could it be a return to the mustard?[/quote]

If the reports/rumours are true then it''s more of a dull yellow, and the away kit is the same light green as the home Keepers top from this past season. I just hope it''s not the horrible orange from a few seasons back.

[/quote]

If it does go back to a dull yellow then it will mean that the "fans kit forum" was a total waste of time. Everyone there agreed that the current "True Yellow" should be kept

[quote user="CT Wizard"]I''m planning my revision tomorrow around looking and maybe placing an order for the new kit [;)]Does anyone know if premiership numbers/letters/badges are available yet?[/quote]I hope we keep the same shade of yellow we have had this season, the older more dull shade of yellow we had the season before isn''t as eye catching IMO. Really looking forward to seeing what the kit looks like even though it seems nailed on that it''s going to be made by Errea.

[quote user="CT Wizard"]I''m planning my revision tomorrow around looking and maybe placing an order for the new kit [;)]Does anyone know if premiership numbers/letters/badges are available yet?[/quote]I hope we keep the same shade of yellow we have had this season, the older more dull shade of yellow we had the season before isn''t as eye catching IMO. Really looking forward to seeing what the kit looks like even though it seems nailed on that it''s going to be made by Errea.