Sign in to follow this  
SeniorCanary

Why all the negative posts!?

i can''t wait for the season to start!! i''m loving all the transfer speculation....i''m on here everyday checking for more news cos i''m that excited.....

So why do i keep reading all this B....ks. moaning, negative bull droppings lol

are you really norwich supporters?

are your lives that sad that you can''t get with the excitement of norwich playing in the PREMIERLEAGUE

For some reason it does not seem good enough to some people that we have probably, with just 2 players, all ready exceeded our spending in any transfer window ever! Vaughan and Morrison must both be in our top 10 most expensive signings? And looks like we have several more to come!

It gets me that some people are rubbishing potential signings because they "didn''t blow me away when I saw them on the tele a couple of times". Pathetic!

Is there that much negativity though?. I think all of us are looking forward to Vaughan and Morison pulling on the (new ;)) shirts for our club, and seeing who Lambert surprises us with next - These are as exciting times as I can remember as a City supporter.

Some people have the view that ‘Life’s a bitch and then you die’ – therefore they go through life looking to prove themselves right! I mean, they hardly want to be seen as wrong do they? It’s self-fulfilling prophecy time…

Some gravitate to forums like this to share their views with others who may be like-minded, or may just provide some kind of contra-view. (Arrggh!).

I guess some must be absolutely livid that Norwich have successfully made it to the Premiership. It’s probably spoiled their entire year!

We''ve never had it so good. Great squad, great manager and we''re in the Premier League again, happy days!

For my computer desktop picture I have got the one with the team celebrating with the "We are Premier League" banner.Every time I feel even a little bit negative or cross at what is being posted, I just close it down and take a look at that picture. And I am immediately enveloped by a warm feeling, and a big grin spreads across my face. And I am happy again!